Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Baked Beanz > Baked_Beanz OJSDKB and friends

Thread Title Search
Baked_Beanz OJSDKB and friends Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-17-2019, 12:25 AM #831
too-dope

too-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by oti$ View Post
I was in a rush last night, taking clones, trimming and the daily garden work so I didn't really take time to smell the flowers...I did take a whiff if the OJSDKB since I've grown the clones that make up the cross, I kinda know what im looking for. What is the nose on locktite like? It's a glue cross from what I remember...
I haven't grown loctite itself however I did grow loctite x pineapple thai. Both phenos I ran had very complex aromas that had strong elements of skunk/diesel which I imagine came from the loctite.
too-dope is offline Quote

Old 01-18-2019, 08:45 PM #832
there goes edro

there goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud ofthere goes edro has much to be proud of
Blueberry Blast x Timberwolf ladies

And when it was all said and done 2 lovely ladies remain to flower out. Started with 6 seedlings. Two were rusty so they got culled. Two more were males so they got axed and what you see in the lic are the two ladies that will be up potted, continue to veg in 2 gallon buckets and then transplanted into 5 gallon buckets to finish.

The biggest lady reminds me of The Beast from last round. Really miss that plant! Very disappointed that clones did not take. But there are more seeds to pop of Blueberry Blast x White Cherry Truffle. I'll update just before they hit flower. What's up Beanz?!

" Am I going to Hell because I used to be high in chruch?"

" Drop down and get ya eagle on, remember its not a sing-a-long unlelss ya brought some weed along."
there goes edro is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-18-2019, 08:56 PM #833
beanz

beanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant future
sorry fellas haven't posted in a while ....always check in too see whats going on with you all .
hope everyone is well .......

just been busy growing boys , as normal ....forgot I can share pics privately if your on my list ..... heres bit of an update .

beanz is online now Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:30 AM #834
oti$

oti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant future
Apocalypto day 63
oti$ is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2019, 07:39 AM #835
oti$

oti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant futureoti$ has a brilliant future
Apocalypto d63
oti$ is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-25-2019, 02:06 AM #836
Sweet Leaf 2.0

Sweet Leaf 2.0 is a jewel in the roughSweet Leaf 2.0 is a jewel in the roughSweet Leaf 2.0 is a jewel in the roughSweet Leaf 2.0 is a jewel in the roughSweet Leaf 2.0 is a jewel in the roughSweet Leaf 2.0 is a jewel in the rough
S1 Gems

Hey Beanz... I am wanting to make some S1 gems this year. When you made yours, did you make your own colloidal silver or did you buy it... If you bought the product, would you mind letting us know what brand/product it was....

Bye the way, I got onto a good Youtube channel called "Dead Bug Says".... If you like true crime stories, it's worth a look....
Sweet Leaf 2.0 is offline Quote

Old 01-25-2019, 04:14 AM #837
beanz

beanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant futurebeanz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Leaf 2.0 View Post
Hey Beanz... I am wanting to make some S1 gems this year. When you made yours, did you make your own colloidal silver or did you buy it... If you bought the product, would you mind letting us know what brand/product it was....

Bye the way, I got onto a good Youtube channel called "Dead Bug Says".... If you like true crime stories, it's worth a look....
your wasting your time with cs you need Sts , if you google Sts recipe you will see the ingredients ....I sourced my with alot of googling . I don't have any links too products as it was years ago now . its bit of messing round to find here ....but worth it .

goodluck ,
beanz is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-15-2019, 09:37 PM #838
oti$

Rose especial@ 6weeks
oti$ is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.