Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Magnificat's Legal Grow Journal and Chill Zone

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Magnificat's Legal Grow Journal and Chill Zone Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2019, 01:17 AM #21
Magnificat

Magnificat will become famous soon enoughMagnificat will become famous soon enough
We are just finishing up the 6th week of flower. for those out there there seems to be confusion on the way to count flowering times, and although I will probably find that counting it from the start of 12/12 is wrong, that's how I do it. Week 6 completed with 3 weeks left for most of them.

I took some better photos at lights out with no HPS running and a side flouro for back lighting so you can see the detail and color of the 2 largest head colas.

Pictures are from L to R..
Critical Kush head cola
Criminal+ x 501st OG head cola
Criminal+ x 501st OG mid way up node cola
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pics23.JPG
Views:	25
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	481916 Click image for larger version

Name:	pics24.JPG
Views:	20
Size:	111.4 KB
ID:	481917 Click image for larger version

Name:	pics25.JPG
Views:	18
Size:	118.6 KB
ID:	481918
Magnificat is offline Quote

Old 01-16-2019, 01:50 AM #22
Magnificat

Magnificat will become famous soon enoughMagnificat will become famous soon enough
Halfway through week 7 and more hairs turning, more weight being packed on, and they are my usual denseness. I am not sure if its just my environment but i end up getting very few leaves overall.

I just fed them all a 5 notch on my meter which is around 700ppms and i noticed some yellowing on the larger fan leaves and a little tip burn which is normal. Lots of thick white hairs but also hairs that have turned.

Pictures...
1. Full room, you can count the 6 main Colas
2. Criminal Plus x 501 cross
3. Criminal Plus x 501 cross closeup
4. Critical Kush
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	pics30.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	482431 Click image for larger version

Name:	pics31.JPG
Views:	10
Size:	124.7 KB
ID:	482432 Click image for larger version

Name:	pics32.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	482433 Click image for larger version

Name:	pics33.jpg
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	482434

Old 01-19-2019, 12:55 AM #23
Magnificat

So here we are finishing up week 7 with 2 weeks left approximately. Here are a few close ups i took last night and tomorrow i will post some closeups. The critical kush is the most done and looks amazing.. The smell in the house is amazing right now.

they will probably get one more feeding at low doses for the ones finishing up in 2 weeks and then about a week of flushing. The way they are drinking water 7 days would be approx. 5 waterings. I will detail as it happens.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	pics38.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	482762 Click image for larger version

Name:	pics39.JPG
Size:	121.8 KB
ID:	482763

Old 01-20-2019, 03:10 AM #24
Magnificat

So my nephew came up today, we jammed and did a lot of smoking. He is most excited about the criminal+ x 501 in the back as well as the critical kush but all of the girls smell great and are finishing up beautifully. The smell in the house is overwhelming and wonderful.

Here are some pictures i took at lights out.

1. Full room shot as of 1/19/19...
2. Jones Rainbow Haze x 501

You can see in picture 2 the criminal+ x 501. That thing smells like chem funk plus some sweetness, whereas the other criminal is much more sweet and less chemmy smelling. overall, I expect about 15-16 ounces total. This isn't bad under only 1200 watts...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	pics40.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	482859 Click image for larger version

Name:	pics41.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	482860

Old 01-23-2019, 03:34 AM #25
Magnificat

Not much going on here. I think the critical kush is basically almost done now. I am flushing her and gave her a mild mix but i don't think its going to do too much more other than hair color changes.. The rest look like 2 weeks left.

Here is a cross shot minus the critical, she managed to hide from the camera.
the next is the critical kush main head.
and finally the critical kush side sagger.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	pics50.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	483103 Click image for larger version

Name:	pics51.jpg
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	483104 Click image for larger version

Name:	pics52.jpg
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	483105

Old 01-26-2019, 02:55 AM #26
Magnificat

Well here we are just finishing up week 8 with about 1-2 weeks left on most of them. The critical kush according to Barneys details is a 60 day strain and today at around 55 days, i would concur. It looks the most done of all of mine right now.

The Criminal plus crosses, one looks very done, the other, the larger in the back needs a little more time and apparently more P. You Can see the deficiency in the leaves near the main head curling inward, classic P. So, i hit them up again yesterday and today with another 700 ppms of week 9/10 mix.

The critical gets mostly water at this point as she is done and just ripening. Calyxes are swelled which are hard to see in the third picture but you can see all the hairs have turned.

The Rainbow Jones haze x 501 looks like it needs a little more time like the cheesedog so it could go just beyond next weekend and into the week.

Here are the pictures.
picture 1 room cross shot with a couple heads missing.
picture 2 is close up of criminal and critical kush in the back row.
picture 3 is the critical kush close up.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	pics54.jpg
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	483416 Click image for larger version

Name:	pics55.jpg
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	483417 Click image for larger version

Name:	pics56.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	483418

Old 02-01-2019, 12:51 AM #27
Magnificat

Its hard to believe that 3 months have passed but alas they have..

I plan to chop the critical kush on saturday morning at lights on, and the criminal1, zombie and blue cheese on sunday morning at lights on. And finally the criminal2 and casey next week on tue/wed morning before work, and finally the cheesedog haze if possible the week after.

I will take some fresh pics at lights out tomorrow night and post them up as well as pics of the chopped critical on saturday. She is a beauty with sagging arms. I checked the trichomes and I see mostly cloudy. Very calyx laden.

Well, i ended up taking some just now and here they are... some color some not... I wish this camera i had from 2003 would take better high res pictures. Maybe its time to get a new one. I'd still have to reduce the images in size to poste here though.

Picture 1: Critical Kush looking all calyxed out.
Picture 2: Criminal1 x 501st og cross. Sweet smelling tighter nugs. Reminds me of incredible bulk style dense nugs.
Picture 3: Critical Kush in color. It really is weird how the camera doesn't capture the depth you see in picture 1 even though its same plant.
picture 4: Criminal2 x 501st og cross. This one smells sour and sweet but also fuel and chemy. It's got to be the 501st genes coming through.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	pics57.JPG
Size:	141.4 KB
ID:	484215 Click image for larger version

Name:	pics58.JPG
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	484216 Click image for larger version

Name:	pics59.JPG
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	484217 Click image for larger version

Name:	pics61.JPG
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	484218

Last edited by Magnificat; 02-01-2019 at 01:23 AM..

Old 02-04-2019, 01:10 AM #28
Magnificat

Hi All, just a quick update. I cut down the critical kush and criminal1 on Saturday morning and then the zombie kush on sunday morning. I plan to take down criminal2, ranbow haze and blue cheese on wed morning and most likely cheesedog next weekend.

Here are the drying plants. Nice heavy yields... Once the rest are down, will post more, and finally once its cut and bagged for weighing before it goes into jars.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	pics6x0.JPG
Views:	8
Size:	129.9 KB
ID:	484561 Click image for larger version

Name:	pics6x.JPG
Views:	8
Size:	132.0 KB
ID:	484562 Click image for larger version

Name:	pics6x1.JPG
Views:	7
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	484563

Old 02-11-2019, 01:48 AM #29
Magnificat

Hi All, I didn't want anyone to think I disappeared at the peak of the action. All but the cheesedog is going through the drying/burping/curing process. I cut down the cheesedog today, and I have some preliminary weights. I will post up some pics soon of the dry nugs.

I feel like this round didn't finish quite as good as some of my previous but overall it wasn't too bad. About 15z total I suspect if you account for fully dried herbs...

critical kush 72 grams
criminal1 58 grams
criminal2 90 grams (still wet)
zombie kush 54 grams
blue cheese 28 grams
jones haze 91 grams (still wet)
cheesedog