You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > ALL ABOUT BONSAI MOMS/MUMS

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
ALL ABOUT BONSAI MOMS/MUMS Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2019, 02:05 PM #651
beta

beta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud ofbeta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50Dogs View Post
hello sorry but I can't find the answer.
The method described here is very useful and interesting thank you very much!, but I wonder the plants with 3-pointed leaves and the dwarfism does not compromise the health and yield of the plant?
it's because I bought clones from a dealer and 90% were dwarfs with 3-pointed leaves and the yield seemed to me lower than seed plants, as if they needed more care and adaptation.
In my experience bosai / dwarf / rootbound plants do indeed yield much less unless you let them grown out to full size in a big pot before you flower them.
beta is offline Quote

Old 02-14-2019, 09:41 PM #652
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond reputeDouglas.Curtis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beta View Post
In my experience bosai / dwarf / rootbound plants do indeed yield much less unless you let them grown out to full size in a big pot before you flower them.
I've found this to be true as well. Once the plant has been in bonsai mode for a while, it takes a few weeks for it to get back to regular growth rates.

Prune the roots as if you were refreshing the soil, then transplant to the larger container. A good veg nutrient profile and plenty of light.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote