Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Mist Of Destruction > Godberry... A few years later...

Thread Title Search
Godberry... A few years later... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-10-2013, 04:19 AM #11
FlaDankster

FlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of lightFlaDankster is a glorious beacon of light
Well this is sweet.

Wonderful lookin plants rocket.

I also have some GB at the moment.They are due for the next run.

Could ya give a little info on these?There isn't much to be found on these.

I already know they are fairly hardy and tuff.I got my first batch of hot coco.....have been spoiled with no rinsing before use.Learned me lesson.The GB's handled it better than the rest of the garden and bounced back FAST compared to others.

What kind of stretch after the flip am i lookin at?

But, I think I'd rather just kick the bucket than turn into a vegetarian
FlaDankster is offline Quote

Old 04-10-2013, 10:15 PM #12
Rocketship 27

Rocketship 27 is on a distinguished road
Hey Fladankster, this cross is quite nice indeed. The original hybrid was relatively homogeneous, and the resulting F2's are worth looking into. They are VERY aromatic plants, so there's some work to keep them under wraps, but ultimately, worth it. They are very forgiving for the novice grower, and as far as hermies are concerned, only ha an issue with one run of them... I left an LED light exposed in the dark, causing a minor hindrance. Luckily, the bananas that showed didn't contaminate anything, even the self... they were blanks.. ;-).

As far as stretch is concerned, I will say the original cross was a 2x to 3x in stretch outdoors, and 1.5x to 2.5x indoors.

I am growing under 1000hps, 4x4 area, all organic an so far the only real issue is a calcium one... Still adjusting and dialing it all in.

The smoke is potent, and great for pain relief... You'll enjoy these for sure, I know I have, am and will be... I have some plans for these genes...

More photos comming soon

Cheers
Rocketship 27 is offline Quote

Old 02-07-2014, 09:02 AM #13
StayHigh149

StayHigh149 is a jewel in the roughStayHigh149 is a jewel in the roughStayHigh149 is a jewel in the roughStayHigh149 is a jewel in the roughStayHigh149 is a jewel in the roughStayHigh149 is a jewel in the roughStayHigh149 is a jewel in the rough
Just throwing this in for good measure. Wish I still had her...

StayHigh149 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:56 PM #14
abirdintheair
Buteo Jamaicensis

abirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud of
godberry is still around

currently testing: White Larry x Amber Cookies
soon to be tested: Sweet Mints
abirdintheair is offline Quote

Old 08-08-2014, 03:34 PM #15
Johnnyseed

Johnnyseed has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyseed has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyseed has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyseed has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by abirdintheair View Post
godberry is still around
just got some in today. cant wait to breed it.
Johnnyseed is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:14 PM #16
abirdintheair
Buteo Jamaicensis

abirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud ofabirdintheair has much to be proud of
do it!

currently testing: White Larry x Amber Cookies
soon to be tested: Sweet Mints
abirdintheair is offline Quote

Old 12-08-2018, 11:57 PM #17
luciano28

luciano28 is a jewel in the roughluciano28 is a jewel in the roughluciano28 is a jewel in the roughluciano28 is a jewel in the roughluciano28 is a jewel in the roughluciano28 is a jewel in the rough
I grew this in 2009, one pheno gave me about 1.5oz of blue-ish green looking weed