Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > America's marijuana map How it might change after the midterms

Thread Title Search
America's marijuana map How it might change after the midterms Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2018, 08:11 AM #21
Som 2

Som 2 is a jewel in the roughSom 2 is a jewel in the roughSom 2 is a jewel in the roughSom 2 is a jewel in the roughSom 2 is a jewel in the roughSom 2 is a jewel in the roughSom 2 is a jewel in the rough
The coming drive to legalize recreational weed in Minnesota:

https://www.citypages.com/news/the-co...sota/500427131
Som 2 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-17-2018, 02:18 PM #22
Klompen

Klompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatigues View Post
Hell, you cannot even turn down an offer of employment for a criminal record in most of Canada (again, some narrow exceptions). Indeed, there is no way for an employer to even perform a criminal record check, even if they wanted to.
Wow.... I'm damn glad we can background check employees here. My dad hired plenty of ex-cons, but their specific crimes really mattered. We didn't hire people with murder, rape, or other heinous crimes in their history. Most of our guys had drug records if anything and some were excellent workers and others terrible. I'd be so nervous to run a business without being able to background check.
Klompen is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2018, 10:51 PM #23
dddaver

dddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant future
If I read that right, that thing Utah passed can't by any stretch be construed as MMJ. Epilepsy only, confirmed by board approved neurologist, after 3+ tries of other meds? Then containing no more than .3% THC? And/or only 5% CBD?

That is becoming a real problem. What one place calls MMJ is VERY different from someplace else.

Only bolsters my own commitment to ignore politicians and grow and use my own as I want.

Edit: I did read that wrong. I was reading the "old" 2014 CBD only rules. Just like FL and NY they approved in Utah edibles, lotions, and vaping oil only, no smoking. Whatever. Still stupid bs, Progress though. I guess.

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2018, 01:18 AM #24
Klompen

Klompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant future
I'm with you 100% dddaver.... fuck all these pathetic efforts by the establishment to maintain a firm hand over something that is not just harmless but incredibly healthy.

I've been unable to get any smoke for over a year now and I have felt horrible physically and mentally the entire time. It doesn't help that its also been one of the most stressful years of my entire life. I shouldn't have to have my health harmed by a bunch of government psychopaths who only care about keeping the prison labor pool big enough and making big money off of everything from rehab centers to criminal fines. Bunch of vultures need to stay out of our business when it comes to this.
Klompen is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2018, 01:37 AM #25
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Sorry to hear Klompen. If I could I would just give you some of my bud for free until you could get back on your feet.

In my state medical is very restricted. Hoping we go legal in the near future. These restrictions seem aimed at clinging onto prohibition until the very end.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2018, 06:13 AM #26
Klompen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
Sorry to hear Klompen. If I could I would just give you some of my bud for free until you could get back on your feet.

In my state medical is very restricted. Hoping we go legal in the near future. These restrictions seem aimed at clinging onto prohibition until the very end.
Thanks man. I will survive It won't stop me from whining about it a lot though haha
Klompen is offline Quote