Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Marijuana News > Judge calls cop who ate marijuana chocolate seized in raid a ‘Complete Idiot'

Thread Title Search
Judge calls cop who ate marijuana chocolate seized in raid a ‘Complete Idiot' Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2018, 05:22 PM #11
SandyFantasyman

SandyFantasyman is a jewel in the roughSandyFantasyman is a jewel in the roughSandyFantasyman is a jewel in the roughSandyFantasyman is a jewel in the roughSandyFantasyman is a jewel in the roughSandyFantasyman is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Dopesmoker View Post
Wow, traumatized for life by a weed edible. I guess everything in Reefer Madness was correct, cannabis is dangerous stuff.
I'm thinking the trauma is far more than that. Per the article, this is a second generation cop and a father of three. In one moronic lapse in judgement he disgraced his father, lost his ability to provide for his children and became a world-wide laughing stock. Imagine having to deal with that kind of personal failure, and for something so utterly fucking stupid.

It would destroy a lot of people.
SandyFantasyman is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-12-2018, 10:30 PM #12
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyFantasyman View Post
I'm thinking the trauma is far more than that. Per the article, this is a second generation cop and a father of three. In one moronic lapse in judgement he disgraced his father, lost his ability to provide for his children and became a world-wide laughing stock. Imagine having to deal with that kind of personal failure, and for something so utterly fucking stupid.

It would destroy a lot of people.
It was his father that raised him to have that absurd sense of entitlement to begin with. I can't believe you're really trying to explain away a thieving, entitled pig with sticky fingers as "just a momentary lapse of judgement", the guy has been stealing all day everyday for his entire police career and before that when he was in school he stole from his friends. He was bound to drink the horse laxative whisky eventually and I'm happy it made the newspapers when he did.
PDX Dopesmoker is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-12-2018, 10:57 PM #13
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robrites View Post
Dominelli said he initially didn’t feel anything but after about 20 minutes, the effects of the cannabis-infused chocolate hit him “like a ton of bricks,” court heard.
“He was sweating heavily and believed he was going to pass out,”
Nico Farmer is offline Quote

Old 11-13-2018, 12:20 AM #14
SandyFantasyman

SandyFantasyman is a jewel in the roughSandyFantasyman is a jewel in the roughSandyFantasyman is a jewel in the roughSandyFantasyman is a jewel in the roughSandyFantasyman is a jewel in the roughSandyFantasyman is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Dopesmoker View Post
It was his father that raised him to have that absurd sense of entitlement to begin with. I can't believe you're really trying to explain away a thieving, entitled pig with sticky fingers as "just a momentary lapse of judgement", the guy has been stealing all day everyday for his entire police career and before that when he was in school he stole from his friends. He was bound to drink the horse laxative whisky eventually and I'm happy it made the newspapers when he did.
Can you point to where I'm "trying to explain away a thieving, entitled pig with sticky fingers"?

I did no such thing and you might want to actually pay attention to what you read before going off on your cop-hating rant and your attempted cheap shot at me.

Go ahead, point out where I tried to "explain away" any fucking thing.
I said that the damage he did was stupid and self inflicted. I also said that the reason he was a mess was because of more than a physical reaction to edibles which is what you were facetiously saying.

Grow the fuck up.
SandyFantasyman is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2018, 12:55 AM #15
therevverend

therevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant future
I think you guys are underrating how powerful edibles can be, especially concentrates. Especially to a naive first time user. Who's a paranoid corrupt cop who's already freaked out because he stole something on duty, has to do his serious serious job, and can't go home and put a blanket over his head. It sounds like he had a real meltdown if his screaming brought a bunch of his colleagues running over ice thinking someone's life was in danger.

Ingested concentrated cannabis is a powerful psychedelic on the level of LSD and psilocybin. I've eaten a concentrated edible after not getting high for a couple of years. I fried for 12 hours. A minute felt like hours. I had to tie down the furniture and lay in bed with the psychedelic portal to Wonderland spinning in front of me all night. That was what I'd consider a fairly moderate dose and I'm an experienced tripper. I'm guessing they ate 10-20 doses?

Psychedelics and mental illness are a bad combination. I'd imagine the instant celebrity he's experiencing, what the above posters have mentioned, has him pretty unhinged. I'll bet if he smells pot, thinks about his trip, or hears someone talking about pot he becomes nauseous and uncomfortable. He's perma-fried, fucked off.
therevverend is offline Quote

Old 11-13-2018, 01:35 AM #16
Brother Nature

Brother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant futureBrother Nature has a brilliant future
Good, he deserves it. We don't call them pigs for no reason...

Sometimes I don't know where this dirty road is taking me sometimes I can't even see the reason why...
Brother Nature is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2018, 01:39 AM #17
lamenamenumbers

lamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to alllamenamenumbers is a name known to all
Whenever I read stories like this I'm always amazed at the lack of knowledge these cops have about the drugs they are policing. I believe there was a similar incident in the States a few years ago with a hilarious 911 call where the guy thought he was dead/dying. Don't these officers receive any training on the effects of the drugs they are throwing people in jail for using? You'd think so. In the end, I feel sorry for the guy. He might not be able to get a job as a mall cop now and he has three kids. Maybe he can work for an LP?
lamenamenumbers is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.