Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > How do i donate?

Thread Title Search
How do i donate? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-18-2010, 04:56 AM #11
SmokeyTheBear
Pot Farmer

SmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really niceSmokeyTheBear is just really nice
i sent 238 mossy's jem and 197 sour snow. how will i know when they get there?

Only you can prevent forest fires.
I do not grow drugs. I grow medicine.

A Brother is a Friend given to you by Nature
SmokeyTheBear is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:07 AM #12
shaunmulok
Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly home

shaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to allshaunmulok is a name known to all
shaunmulok has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
OP will let you know
shaunmulok is offline Quote

Old 05-18-2010, 05:37 AM #13
Biatchzxz
Where am I?

Biatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really niceBiatchzxz is just really nice
Super cool of you dude !!
Biatchzxz is offline Quote

Old 09-16-2017, 01:13 AM #14
Azure

Azure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to all
"Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana
If you have any good seeds hanging around that could be sold in favour of the fundraiser then please send them in to us by post.....CLEARLY LABELED as to what variety/cross they are in a crushproof package and with your member nic (if you want to be thanked) to:

SBN-F
Unit 415, Reaver House
12 East Street
Epsom
Surrey KT17 1HX
United Kingdom (UK)

NOTE....Please make sure that any seeds sent have been properly cleaned and do not have any cannabis residue in or around them or the may be confiscated by the powers that be.....

Many Thanks....

Gypsy Nirvana"

Is the still the current donation address?

Azure is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-03-2018, 09:14 PM #15
reservationlabs

reservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
Is the still the current donation address?
Have been trying to find out the same myself for a few weeks.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs
Trainwreck
Hindu Kush
'91 ChemDog (Nevada)

Also creating many brand new Strains:
NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
Arizona Iced Tea
Sugar Cane Kush
Jackson's GIFT
Pomo's Pride
and more.
reservationlabs is offline Quote

Old 07-30-2018, 05:53 AM #16
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud of
Is this the current donation address? I will pm Gypsy to see if we can get a response. Thanks guys!
pipeline is offline Quote

Old 07-30-2018, 06:11 PM #17
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud of
I PMed Gypsy Nirvana and he said its the same. The name is a little different. Thanks guys!

"Sure man.....same address..

GN/SRI
Unit 415, Reaver House
12 East Street
Epsom
Surrey KT17 1HX
United Kingdom (UK)

And many thanks....

Regards....GN"
pipeline is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.