Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Swan Song Seeds > How is Zep ?

Thread Title Search
How is Zep ? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-01-2012, 07:36 PM #1
S_a_H
Autoflower Crusader

S_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud of
How is Zep ?

Anyone know how Zep dude is doing as it has been almost 5 months since last his log in ?

S_a_H
This has nothing to do with ‘owning a plant’, such a moot point. It does have to do with protecting the integrity of a brand, trademark, copyright, etc. Again, I have no problem with people playing with my work and finding unique and effective samples, or the sharing of those samples among friends and associates. I thoroughly hope that the medicine from said unique and effective samples is making its way to people in need of said medicine. That is the true reward in this field. I encourage such experimentation and appreciate posted results. But the marketing of borrowed genetics and reputation without permission, for a high profit, crosses a line. It saddens me that I even need to come here and point this out, again.
~dj~

Old 06-01-2012, 07:44 PM #2
Cheerful

Cheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of lightCheerful is a glorious beacon of light
I'm glad you started this thread...I've been wondering myself. Anyone...??

Girl Gardener

Old 01-29-2013, 05:47 PM #3
supernuck

supernuck will become famous soon enoughsupernuck will become famous soon enoughsupernuck will become famous soon enough
Sorry to necro a 7+ month old thread but I am curious about this too. I have run a bit of Zeps gear and lllllllloved it, the Limon was an all time favorite of mine! Any reports on Zep's well being and possible future releases? Hope all is super

Old 02-06-2013, 09:19 AM #4
Vape-pro

Vape-pro is a jewel in the roughVape-pro is a jewel in the roughVape-pro is a jewel in the roughVape-pro is a jewel in the roughVape-pro is a jewel in the roughVape-pro is a jewel in the rough
I have to 2nd the fact that limon was awesome, still have some buds left but not nearly enough. And have 15 perfect looking Sour Thai seeds from Zep dog. Wish he was still around.

Old 02-06-2013, 09:21 AM #5
Vape-pro

Vape-pro is a jewel in the roughVape-pro is a jewel in the roughVape-pro is a jewel in the roughVape-pro is a jewel in the roughVape-pro is a jewel in the roughVape-pro is a jewel in the rough
Had a very purple pheno and a blue one , both solid as rocks and awesome taste as described. Was lucky to be able to buy these ,thanks and Peace everyone .

Last edited by Vape-pro; 02-06-2013 at 09:28 AM.. Reason: double poser

Old 04-24-2013, 11:49 PM #6
lost in a sea
Lifer

lost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant future
he was not well shortly before he last logged in..

a lovely guy,, i hope he's happy where ever he is

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:11 AM #7
S_a_H
Autoflower Crusader

S_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud ofS_a_H has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost in a sea View Post
he was not well shortly before he last logged in..

a lovely guy,, i hope he's happy where ever he is
I had posted in the Mod section to see if someone could email him and there was never any response to that email.
This has nothing to do with ‘owning a plant’, such a moot point. It does have to do with protecting the integrity of a brand, trademark, copyright, etc. Again, I have no problem with people playing with my work and finding unique and effective samples, or the sharing of those samples among friends and associates. I thoroughly hope that the medicine from said unique and effective samples is making its way to people in need of said medicine. That is the true reward in this field. I encourage such experimentation and appreciate posted results. But the marketing of borrowed genetics and reputation without permission, for a high profit, crosses a line. It saddens me that I even need to come here and point this out, again.
~dj~

Old 04-25-2013, 02:21 AM #8
lost in a sea
Lifer

lost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant futurelost in a sea has a brilliant future
yeah for a while i just hoped he was laying low as well with what happened to rez but i dont know what i think anymore, i believe he did have cancer, maybe he will surprise us and log on one day, that would be nice..

2 members found this post helpful.