What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Single Ticket Wins 1.5 Billion in US Lottery

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That asshole stole my ticket!

Just kidding but damn!

They'd be smart to take a cash payment and make investments!

troutman

Seed Whore
A husband wins the lottery and tells his wife: Honey pack your bags.

The wife asks her husband: Where they are moving?

The husband replies to her: It doesn't matter just get phuck out. :laughing:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Actually, that was me that won that lottery.

Yeah, I was pretty darn excited until I got the check and the tax statement.

I got a net $1.09

I feel like such a jerk. ;)

shithawk420

Veteran
LMAO but I would buy an island an the only people that could come would be ICMAGERS.grow an island full of weed

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I keep dreaming of winning lottery but hardly ever play.

If I won that much money....
Get a new set of tires for my Ranger and maybe a paint job.
Lol

rolandomota

Play all the mega balls or all the power numbers and you win 100% of the time and increase your chances of winning it all but it will cost you some$$

I would open an YouTube chanel where i help people make a dolar out of 50cent and so on until they are satisfied with their life's. It would be easy having that much money you can try to open plenty of low-cost businesses to see which are eficient and can take you to an acceptable point in life. In my country people jump out of buildings, set their bodies on fire and a lot of suicidal methods because of poverty, they can't find a way out.
It would be fucking better then school, where they just teach you how to be a robot

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
People don't realize how opulently you could live on "only" 10 million. That number escapes most. Now you're talking 1500 million.