What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA

EZlistener

pontiac- great thread man, i already got it saved in fav's. i made 3 of the cool tubes with oil lamp chimneys, saved me a bundle, more to spend on seeds hehehehe

omentheduck

this is so useful it is almost scary, i have posted it on 2 other sites links list nice work, and thank you for takeing the time (all of you) to compile this :bashhead: :headbange :jump: :laughing:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
brain- Thanks for the link. I added it to the list. :yes:

Anyway i added a new section called:

Outdoors Related

Any links containing outdoor related DIYs (ex. outdoor irrigation system) would be appreciated.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey pontiac, I would have pm'd you to tell you this.... but i dont have 50 posts...

anyways... the "DIY cool tube" section is missing pictures... which in my opinion discredits it. Just recommending a removal from youre ingenious list.

manitu

Hi. This is my Carbon scrubber design. I know you got alot of designs allready , most of the excellent, But I'm a little bit proud of mine, and I would love to get it included in the link-o-rama!

It is allso just two-three hours work, if you can find a proper silencer.

.manitu