What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ewc, how dya know its a good as coots

Bio boy

i know it wil never be coots, but ive been emailing comanies , i mean if my ewc sets my life i gota research it eh,

wilys worms feed them potatoes only and people rave about em
baltic worms feed their worms manure
green organics feeds leaf mould and manure,

and then i find this guy hes cool as .and displays a npk value on it that reads close to a soilnpk ive seen soem of u guys talkin about
as follows and hes cheap

This rich, organic microbiological fertiliser is produced by Tiger Worms digesting horse manure and vegetable matter. The result is a dark coloured, sweet smelling, water retentive soil conditioner and fertiliser, full of natural nutrients, micro-organisms. It stimulates healthy growth leading to increased yields of tasty nutritious crops and improves long term soil health and regeneration. Apply 200-300ml (2-3 generous handfuls) per square metre as a general feed, or as an ingredient in seed and potting mixtures.

Naturally pure microbiological fertiliser – manure and biological waste product produced by earthworms Eisenia Fetida. Product contains all the necessary set of macro and micro nutrients, enzymes, soil antibiotics, vitamins, growth hormones and micro nutrients, enzymes, soil antibiotics, vitamins, growth hormone and humic substances.

Biohumus efficiency: easily absorbed in all plant life cycles; increases productivity faster-growth and tastier crops, containing more vitamins, protein and sugar prevents accumulation of nitrates and heavy metals, disease and adverse environmental factor- resistant plants.

Usage: use as a main fertiliser in forestry, floriculture, horticulture and gardening for soil revitalisation and fertilisation.

Seed Germination: Mix 1 part biohumus and 3-4 parts soil

Transplanting vegetable and flowers: Mix 1 part biohumus and 3-5 parts soil

Transplanting potted flowers: Mix 1 part biohumus and 5-7 parts soil

Fertiliser indoor flowers and ornamental plants: 0.002-0.003 litre (20-30ml) biohumus spread around the plant every 2 months

Fertiliser Soil: 0.2-0.3 litre/m2

Ingredients: Biohumus 100%

Nutrients (mg/kg): Nutrients (N) 11422, Phosphorus (P) 8258, Potassium (K) 7173

Micro-elements: Fe, Ca, Mn. Mg, Zn, Cu, B. pH 6.5-8; moisture 45-55%

Swayze

Why can't it be Coots or at least like his?

He talks in one of the KIS podcasts about how he makes it. If you have some space you can make your own. It depends on how much you need and how often. And you'll need worms.

If you don't want to make your own thermal compost first you can buy some, amend it like you were making a soil mix, and let the worms take care of it for a while. Thats what I'm doing.

I mixed a couple bags of store-bought compost with some rice hulls and gypsum and added some worm food mix to it. The worm food mix is just all the soil amendments I had at the time mixed together in equal amounts. So alfalfa, rock dust, neem/karanja, kelp, crab shell.
Once a week I'll sprinkle some ground grains on top for a lil razzle-dazzle.

I'm using two worm factory 360s right now. It's dry where I live so the plastic and the size of it help me keep it around the correct moisture.

Latest posts

Latest posts