What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stripping the goodies from flower

...CR500AF...

Yep the LP's are real pro's at doing this getting paid twice for the same product one to smoke the other to make edibles or candies with the tric's they steal, It is nice to see that a lot of people wont buy there crap.
With that said the kiddies will still buy it because they do not know any better and that is what trudo is counting on.

Last edited:

radioman

Once You get used to smoking it - it's hard to go back to just smoking regular bud. I crush up & run lots of my outdoor bud through the screens. Then I save what doesn't go through for making ice water hash. It takes a lot of weed but I don't care as I only grow for personal use. It's just the way that I like smoking...

Sub24ox7

Set 3 Silk Screens in a triangle (with end pieces). Add bbq rotisserie and tumble whole bud over a bin for 5-10 minutes. You'll get the trics off the outside of the bud leaving the internal stuff alone. The smoke will still keep its potency, and you get some hash.

https://www.deserres.ca/en/10x14in-s...g-frame-fabric
Walmart sells them too.

That said, if you have exceptional looking buds, don't do it. Up here, you can get a 700-1k premium for great looking bud.
I have the exact same thing I use it for making hash. Speedball lol I got it from hobby lobby.
It works surprisingly well for dry sift!!

Latest posts

Latest posts