What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Psicodelicia phenos

Great outdoors

So I have a 4 pack of Psicodelicia seeds that I plan to grow outdoors next summer. Well one of them anyways.
I will start all the seeds and grow them through the seedling stage and a month of vegi. Then I will pick the best looking pheno and plant it in the ground for the season. This is my standard procedure since I grow only 4 plants. Start 3 or 4 feminized seeds of each of 4 different strains. Pick what looks best for me and the rest I either give away or become compost.
So there isn't a lot of information out there on different pheno types of the Psicodelicia. I picked the strain as it is an early finishing sativa dominant strain. I really want to keep the finishing time closer to the end of September so any hints on pheno picks? Different flavors of different phenos?
Any help would be appreciated.

loyral

Had a good pack few years back..3seeds 3phenos of same type himalaya gold kinda citric floral terps not the best but ok ...one pheno was really nice lemon icecream floral citric sativa leaner nld indica ..keeped a clone for a year at least. And Xed her to ll.og...but got like 5packs of ss slast year of some strains i already grew back in the day and found nothing ...the cream caramel was mango trash ..green poisen was cardboard...doswidos also no terps..chembeyond diesel only cbd orange terps and still the best of the bunch resin wise ...very Dissapointing

Great outdoors

Had a good pack few years back..3seeds 3phenos of same type himalaya gold kinda citric floral terps not the best but ok ...one pheno was really nice lemon icecream floral citric sativa leaner nld indica ..keeped a clone for a year at least. And Xed her to ll.og...but got like 5packs of ss slast year of some strains i already grew back in the day and found nothing ...the cream caramel was mango trash ..green poisen was cardboard...doswidos also no terps..chembeyond diesel only cbd orange terps and still the best of the bunch resin wise ...very Dissapointing

Thanks for that.
A little disheartening to hear about your last experience. I decided to give ss a try for next year and my 3 other strains are cream caramel fast, cream mandarin fast and red mandarin fast.,....

Grapefruitroop

I reccomend you to flower somehow the pheno that u plan on using for the fullterm cause even if the plants looks killer in veg it could totally be a disaster as far as resin production and bagappeal....its a polyhybrid shitshow nowadays...no seed should be trusted!

Great outdoors

I reccomend you to flower somehow the pheno that u plan on using for the fullterm cause even if the plants looks killer in veg it could totally be a disaster as far as resin production and bagappeal....its a polyhybrid shitshow nowadays...no seed should be trusted!

Well I have enough experience to pick phenos with the strongest traits and the flavors I like from veg. And to grow, choose and clone a pheno means growing indoor and that just defeats the purpose.
I strictly grow for myself. I am also very budget conscious about my growing. I grow my 4 plants a year outdoors and get my 5 or 6lbs to last the year.
It's all about flavors and variety for me. This is why I have been doing feminized seeds the last bunch of years. Previously I would use clones but I am tired of all the strains available and a plant is so much more satisfying when it can reach true genetic expression from seed. My motto these days is life is short, so never grow the same strain twice. Too many flavors to try.
Organically grown of course, in the ground with soil I make with free local materials. Like I said I keep my grows cheap. Indoors I have absolutely no interest in. Been there done that.

My favorite pick from this year blueberry x C99

IMG_20200901_090606~2.jpg

bibi40

i grow killer kush fast for now at least 5 years , hundreds of beans, really stable ,

last year i grew 3 cream mandarine fast , all same phenos ,
i did green poison fast for 2 years , very good ;
and black jack fast once ,

all was really good weed ,
for me sweet seed is very reliable ,
you will see :wave:

Great outdoors

i grow killer kush fast for now at least 5 years , hundreds of beans, really stable ,

last year i grew 3 cream mandarine fast , all same phenos ,
i did green poison fast for 2 years , very good ;
and black jack fast once ,

all was really good weed ,
for me sweet seed is very reliable ,
you will see :wave:

Cheers :yes:

Did you grow indoors or outdoors?

Latest posts

Latest posts