What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC420CUP 2020 POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

sourkush

Hi everyone,

as said in the other thread, the cup is being postponed due to coronavirus.

It's too early to say wether we'll do it later this year or not, and when.

It's up for discussion.

In the mean time, be safe and hope you all have enough stash to make this quarantine time a little smoother.

sk :tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very sensible and hope you too keep safe and Well , Sour Kush,,s2

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Had people already sent in submissions? Do those entries just go back to sender or do they find their way into a curing bin for later use? ;)

Just curious

sourkush

maybe just one guy already did, i have to check, but he will get it back when he wants unless it's postponed to a date not so distant then i will include it in the cup

Had people already sent in submissions? Do those entries just go back to sender or do they find their way into a curing bin for later use? ;)

Just curious

mack 10

Veteran
Sucks. I was booked up and everything.
Good job I didn't book spannabis too.

Hope it's only postponed.
Fingers crossed world.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i stickied this SK m8, hard call to make, but better safe then sorry comes to mind.

for sure shits gonna get worse before it gets better. not the time to be running the ic 420 cup. its been years since we had to cancel it, sad really.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shame but defo needed to postponed as at Spannabis( show was cancelled but lots of people were in town and clubs holding special events)we were ordered to stay inside by police on the last 2 days there .

We should make it 6 months later and im sure it will be cleaned up by then and if not we got plenty of time to see how the Corona virus continues and rearrange again if needed.

Plus it gives us extra time to get some entrys ready.

Peace

Last edited:

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Crazy, sad times. Be safe all, be a ship and let the wave roll underneath you.
Hope we don't lose too many elderly folks or folks in general!

CC

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sad, but very sensible. Good call SK!

After witnessing Barcelona and the cancelation of Spannabis, I am glad that the decision to hold the 4/20 this year has been reconsidered.

:tiphat:

B

weedtoker

Veteran
Tough but good call, better like this and with time for everyone to change their plans. Spannabis was a surreal experience already, and we will wait patiently for further info.

Stay safe yall

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
would be nice if we could do it in summer, but i have to say, they are already cancelling concerts and festivals for June now here.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
would be nice if we could do it in summer, but i have to say, they are already cancelling concerts and festivals for June now here.

Same here Gauis,,,
Edinburgh Festival postponed and that’s July iirc,,Glastonbury, All Points East,,
Due to see Diana Ross in June so expect that to be called off also,,,
Hope your all well and healthy over there,,s2

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Same here Gauis,,,
Edinburgh Festival postponed and that’s July iirc,,Glastonbury, All Points East,,
Due to see Diana Ross in June so expect that to be called off also,,,
Hope your all well and healthy over there,,s2

so far so good bro, although i do wonder if i actually already had this corona virus a couple of months back. had a lung infection which kept me at home for 3 weeks, the lung infection made water in my ears and that stopped me hearing normally, but now im all well again with restored hearig thank God. everyone in our famimily got sick rapidly during my lung infection, kids a few days, my bro a week his wife 1 day. but yeah the doc told me it couldn't be the virus as i had no contact with chinese etc, lol. if i went to the doc now with the same situation they would be testing me for sure. so yeah, maybe im imune now, lol. maybe. still staying home as much as pos for now, starting to wonder how to get more ferts and and eazy plugs for cloning, id hate to order it online.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Hey get the test then you know for sure. Saw a youtube(virologe streeck bei lanz). In europe the found out that loss of smell could be a symptom but also mentioned cases in iran where people got loss of hearing.

Think also your bloodplasma donated at the right place could help to fight the worst cases and help people to survive.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
they don't have a test yet to see if somebody had the virus, from what i read they are working on getting it. for sure it could have been a medium case as i was sicker then i have ever been with flue etc.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
they don't have a test yet to see if somebody had the virus, from what i read they are working on getting it. for sure it could have been a medium case as i was sicker then i have ever been with flue etc.

Missus been on the ward for over two weeks with no test for her and her colleagues,,,,,finally have enough protective gear,,,,,all 7 of her Covid19 patients are recovering ,,,,can penetrate most masks and can enter through the tear ducts in the eyes,,,
Chances are we are positive but A symptomatic
,so show no symptoms whatsoever but until test ,,,,nothing is for sure,,,,s2:tiphat:

sourkush

good luck to both of you, hope you'll be ok :)

one of my friend and his gf have it too, but only she has symptoms, he didn't get any... seems like a lot of people don't show any symptoms

Missus been on the ward for over two weeks with no test for her and her colleagues,,,,,finally have enough protective gear,,,,,all 7 of her Covid19 patients are recovering ,,,,can penetrate most masks and can enter through the tear ducts in the eyes,,,
Chances are we are positive but A symptomatic
,so show no symptoms whatsoever but until test ,,,,nothing is for sure,,,,s2:tiphat: