What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Judge Packs (IC420cup2019)

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's funny how all these people are going to high times and letting themselves be filmed there, even buying passes by credit card, but then worry about our little cup opening up a bit in a legal club?

we are trying something new this year, we will see how it goes, but it's silly to worry about a few newbs. specially for anyone whos ever been a judge at hightimes for example.

last year we had many judge packs left and there were not many voting judges, i feel thats a dishonor to entrants. and fucks up the cups pay for it's self principle.

i have a feeling this year will be the greatest ic cup yet and everyone missing out because of paranoia better stop going to spannabis, high times etc too.

if the club owner thinks we are ok doing it like this, i imagine he'd know the danger his club is in. which wouldn't effect the guest anyway either, so chill guys, it's gonne be a slam dunk this year.

Gaius, taking your comments and Sourkush's last post together is making me feel less paranoid:)
No really, I guess if you guys are giving it the thumbs up then there shouldn't be anything for me to worry about.
So here's to a great cup with a ton of fire entries!!!
Looking forward to seeing you all again, puff some outstanding dope and Let's do this!
CC

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
indeed, noone has to share name with folks they don't want to. last year at the award party i didnt know at least half the people there, who were locals and guests.

in fact the ic 420 cup started out as an open cup, we had no encrypted forum etc in the beginning.

mack 10

Veteran
will there be room for just public :?

What do you mean?

Bringing friends?

Vouch in worked well before
But takes time,
And some people willing to do it.

I wouldn't worry about getting enough judges
As the local scene is popping with canna heads.
Soon as they know what's happening,
They be all over it.

I think we will have a great time in the sun!

Can't wait to see everyone!!
New and old crew alike.:dance013:

velorex

dang, 50 posts to pm. what about poor introverts like me? ain't posted that much in my life combining every social media i'm on. don't wanna post mindless shit just to post something.

sourkush

growdoc vouched for you so your pack is booked no worries.

If you need to pm absolutely, gaius can unlock them for you but it's always good to have some people contribute to the life of the forum, i'm sure you have interesting things to share
:tiphat:

dang, 50 posts to pm. what about poor introverts like me? ain't posted that much in my life combining every social media i'm on. don't wanna post mindless shit just to post something.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hi,

i'm interested in

indica club
sativa club
extracts

would be very nice

greetingz

sorry man, but i hesitate to take people seriously if they don't even look at the category terminology being used. we have none of the above strictly speaking. yes extracts are oil and rosin, is that what you mean both extract categories? as for Club flowers, it's not divided by indi and sat. they are simply; club hybrids.

tell us something about yourself bro? not private info but why you want to join the event? do you grow? used to grow? smoke heavily?

I would like to pass by the event cuz I'm actually in Barcelona and yes I try to grow outdoors in conditions 99.99% of people would not - those growin outdoors in the middle of the city proll now part of what I mean, constant pests, shower of powdery mildew as Jorge Cervantes calls it, and so on. I do also have some extra seeds to give away if somebody wanted that I rather give by hand instead of mail etc. Some of them are fourth generation growin in this enviroment so they kinda aclimatized, as well as good attractors for the beneficial predators if one doesn't kill'em when they come. That includes spider mite destroyers and lacewings among others. Regular seeds

u know, been into associations (had to be "cultural" back in the day) since early-mid ninties, so to me asking to go for this event as guest is just a normal thing. Always fun to find few growers once in a while

velorex

growdoc vouched for you so your pack is booked no worries.

If you need to pm absolutely, gaius can unlock them for you but it's always good to have some people contribute to the life of the forum, i'm sure you have interesting things to share
:tiphat:
thanks.
really looking forward to this.

if i can help out in any way, let me know.
as an old roadie, i'm great at meanial tasks.

cheers

smoke heavily?

not really, never did. Less so now that have a respiratory condition (I'm less than 1000 meters away from 3 of the most contaminat industries in Spain at the moment)

which led me thinking reading ur categories, maybe some day somebody realizes there could be an "asthma cup" ;-) u know. Sounds kinda crazy right off the bat, but is not that much when having a little knowledge and think about it. Couldn't be more straight forward the judging criteria in that category, hehe, cuz either it works, which certain plants/cultivar/strains really work (terps, cbg, etc), while other will not, making it really easy to see the difference :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts