What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HELP: Voting App

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
can we have a few volunteers who will be part of a test vote cup?

i want to do a test run on the voting app this year, to avoid any potential delays or other unexpected pitfalls.

so if you are up for helping with testing the voting system, please post some thing here.

then we will assign everyone rolls, from plain judge, to entering judge.

it should be good to go, but better safe then sorry when it comes to the voting functionality.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
cool, i'm a bit ahead of things here, so it won't be for a while, buthaving everyone listed will make it faster when the time comes to test vote.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
would be good as we need to have some people testing it as entrants and some testing it as pure judges. even if you are not coming to the event, you can still help with the test voting to help us make sure it's 100% smooth.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
thanks guys, i will get back to you by pm when the test vote gets started. a few more volunteers would be good.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
test voting is open

test voting is open

ok this should get you to the voting module, scroll down a bit if you don't see the form entry part:

https://www.icmag.com/modules/420Cup2019/index.php?opt=guestscores

here we have a view of the entrants, no one should be able to vote in a sub category they are entered in. please test away and let us know how it goes.

ofcourse in the real voting no one will know the entrants and entry names etc, until after the winners are announced.

picture.php

madson

made a testvote on all 23 entries. worked so far, but it seems they are not saved

"You have voted on 0 entries"