What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI Humboldt flower pics

elanius

Veteran
Here is Headband x TK, found by Mr. @Vysocinagrower (man every other seed you pop is great, next time I will be growing something new, you will select the seeds for me haha)

The HB x TK smells pretty much like Chem91 at this stage, with some pine zesty funky background...but the main aroma is fuel, skunky burnt rubber and trash.
DSC_0134.JPG

Here is the HB x TK in the middle, on the side Irene x T1000 (T1000 is Triangle Kush x Purple Urkle selection)
This Irene hybrid has absolutely fantastic smell, main aroma was blueberry/red fermented grapes which settled now to skunky fermented red grapes with strong evergreen/pine OG background, once this smell gets to my fingers, it sticks around for a long time. This was around 6 weeks of flo. Seems to be leaning towards Urkle with Irene bud structure and 1/2 of her smell.
DSC_0130r.JPG

Irene x T1000
DSC_0140.JPG

DSC_0146.JPG

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Something coming up later..

2 x Legend OG x Indiana Bubblegum
The taller one at the back is probably OG dom while the shorter one I guess may lean to the bubblegum.. we’ll see

IMG_5837.jpeg

Went away for a couple of weeks and left these under plastic greenhouse. When I returned they were snail eaten and cold. Now looking a little better. Will grow these on and then take cuts for flower.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
Chopped WC x AF at day 63. Hung the whole plant to dry for a week. Yesterday I removed fan leaves and cut branches in preparation for brown bagging. When doing so I noted she smells good, but nothing overpowering, quite subtle. Hadn’t planned to but the smell was appealing enough that I wanted to try to sample a bit, even though she isn’t really dry enough yet. Turned out the small nug I took was one I had dusted, so, full of seeds. While squeezing out the seeds I was floored by how good she smells. Very addicting/intoxicating. No cake or apple notes whatsoever. Very deep and dark smelling, like a blackberry liqueur with hints of licorice. Quickly realized even the small nugs aren’t ready for sampling - looking forward to next weekend.

This plant was one of eight, all same soil/environment. She was trouble-free the whole grow. Easily the happiest of all. Not a big yielder for the size frame she sported but also wasn’t a great deal of light at 420w. Interestingly she was the only non pith-filled girl. She finished very colorful, a beautiful plant. I am vegging the cut of her now and will be flipping soon for another run (with more light). Very nice freebie!

P1017564.jpeg

P1017547.jpeg

P1017552.jpeg

P1017565.jpeg

P1017650.jpeg

Vysocinagrower

Veteran
Here is Headband x TK, found by Mr. @Vysocinagrower (man every other seed you pop is great, next time I will be growing something new, you will select the seeds for me haha)
Haha...Thanks for the opportunity to try these great genetics and I'm very curious to see more of your stuff.

HB x TK is one of my favorite strain.Very strong for sure 😅

Here is Trop cherry x Pink n purps
IMG20231005135859.jpg

Greenhouse
IMG20231017170905.jpg

Outdoor
IMG20231014105632.jpg