What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Adult use event. Noon until 5pm.

Seeds, Clones and Flowers vended to all 21+ no med card needed.

I'll have a booth and smoke out all you cookie fiends!

come early if you wand to score my clones. ECSD, Forum GSC, OGKB 2.0, Sour Dubb, GG#4, and more!

picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Tables are sold out for this event now and there will be an auction with some of the rarest genetics happening at the event.

there will be flowers vended at this event as well as clones and seeds.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
yes, you have to pay money for a table to vend and they are sold out for this event but everyone is welcome to trade assuming you have something people want to trade for.

I love trading for weed when I see some that I want to smoke, bring an assortment flowers to show me please.:biggrin:

aside from dank clone-only flowers I would also be happy to trade for CMH fixtures, Whippet chargers, bitcoin, and very quick rides on tattooed biker chicks...

I need to get me a cut of that ecsd ...have a bunch of jungle boyz and lumpstatus flowers ...I’m not into these fruity hip strains I miss that old school ecsd

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
just a little something that I picked to smoke with y'all Sunday.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Do You Even Girl Scout Cookie???

jab72

Hi, I live in Auburn, Ma. and want to go. I saw the ads on FB showing Worcester and Carmalina Cir in Ludlow, but there is no exact addresses given. I find Carmalinas Cir shown in Ludlow. Do you know if there is also an event in Worcester as I found ad for tickest but no street listed.? Do you know the exact addresses and are tickets available at the door?

jab72

Chunkypigs, THAK YOU! How will I know your booth? I'd like to thank you in person. Do you have any gg4 genetics or cuttings? Seee you Sunday hopefully (when you are 74 and a cancer survivor, you take it one day at a time).