What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Elbow Room; Round Infinity (Rare Dankness; Sin City; CBD strains; CMH lights)

TheCleanGame

Veteran
Good to see you and your ladies there are doing well Avi :)

Loving the info you're putting out on cmh in your grows, looking better every round as well :) That R4... appreciate the info on it, will definitely check the progress as you flower some of it. :)

The public is becoming more aware of high cbd strains and I have to admit that Harlequin is really a healthy set of genetics. Grows well, yields well but still has a lot of THC compared to say R4. Anyone found a high cbd, low thc strain that grows as healthily and yields at least as well as Harlequin?

Apologies for not getting on much lately, leveraging life at the speed of light here. lol Have a surprise coming up from a current project in the industry though... have put a 30 day deadline on it for myself so we'll see. Setting up a few bonsai hydro mums of Harlequin under a 400w in a few weeks as well. Love how fast she grows in straight hydro.

Keep on it, Keep it Clean! :D

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Good to see you and your ladies there are doing well Avi :)

Loving the info you're putting out on cmh in your grows, looking better every round as well :) That R4... appreciate the info on it, will definitely check the progress as you flower some of it. :)

The public is becoming more aware of high cbd strains and I have to admit that Harlequin is really a healthy set of genetics. Grows well, yields well but still has a lot of THC compared to say R4. Anyone found a high cbd, low thc strain that grows as healthily and yields at least as well as Harlequin?

Apologies for not getting on much lately, leveraging life at the speed of light here. lol Have a surprise coming up from a current project in the industry though... have put a 30 day deadline on it for myself so we'll see. Setting up a few bonsai hydro mums of Harlequin under a 400w in a few weeks as well. Love how fast she grows in straight hydro.

Keep on it, Keep it Clean! :D

Yeah dude, as was pointed out to you in the chasing cbd thread. There are lots of strains like that. Just because in your minimal experience you haven't come across them, doesn't mean they don't exist. There are multiple cannatonic clones out here in Mi that have almost zero THC and grow like beasts. Anywhere from a 12:1 to a 35:1 cbd:THC ratio.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is where u been hiding. Killer digs brotha. Subbed an pullin up a bucket.
thanks for swingin thru AS, always appreciate your exp. & knowledge in these threads. glad to have you tuning in again.

TMB, TCG;
Here is some good info about the R4 from Reddit:
http://www.reddit.com/r/COTreeGifti...yone_with_wu5_highcbd_lowthc_171_please_read/
sadly, it seems like since the passing of Ringo alot of his strains (continuations of his lines) are now making their way into peoples hands in the community, many Denver area CBD peeps are growing out or popping seeds of ringo made strains, dunno if that at all has anything to do with all the diff. cannatonic pheno's and crosses you are referring to TMB, but ya... it's out here too, im sure;
was recently gifted the canna-tsu and am putting it into clone production before flowering it out

flipped the room, giving it 36 hours of darnkess before 12/12 begins; tacked up the plastic around the A/c
also hung a trellis net over the organic soil table, and have decided to move the 315w CMH to veg and redistributed the plants under it around the room, removed all confirmed still living males and keeper mothers from the room prior to flip as well.

will grab some pics, im guessing many plants have stretched up into the trellis during this dark out period, supposed to induce flowering start up lower stretch time imo... can't hurt cause it's hot as hell here right now and they are probably LOVING the dark & cool.

also transplanted the new tray of seedlings, got very good results, one Sour Bubble, one Blu Moon Rocks and one Grape ox did not pop... the rest all above ground looking good in the transplant.

excited to take second small round of clones off the GG#4 mom that is outside still

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
put up some reflectix around the trays, getting the "spaceship" look a little bit in the room....
picture.php

plants looked happy after the darkout, lots of bright green growth tips and a good inch of stretch easily. rockwool was a lil wet after all the dark one or two looked a tad over watered, so i didnt feed it the first day lights back on. everything perked right back up.

picture.php

^^ rockwool plants looking nice and bushy

picture.php

^organic side also looking good, was also nice and wet still after dark out so i haven't fed yet (nearly 4 days) because soil is nice and moist still, altho soon will begin once daily waterings via driplines of pure h20 as well as teas brewed each week.

need to get some EWC for the teas and some kelp meal, perhaps some guano.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

^^ cornbread stretching out in the back of this picture, and a couple jennys kush plants in the center/front of the pic, where you can actually see the trellis net still. :biggrin: week 2 ish

picture.php

^ seedlings, back right are the sour bubble looking hella indica already, left tray is all the alpha kronik gear, these are directly underneath the 315w Ceramic Metal Halide now in veg

picture.php

Gorilla Glue #4 mom, ready for cloning again.

for some reason the buddah's sis did not stretch at all this round, maybe because lights were right down on them (18" or so) or because of the rockwool media.... not sure, but definitely odd.

on the other hand, the organic side of the room has entirely engulfed the trellis net, it's hardly visible, and i've begun bending branches down back underneath the net; atho there is not always room, the plants are a tad cramped, and im hoping the center plants don't get crowded out, because i originally arranged the smallest plants in the center row on the table.

probably will start de-leafing gradually next week sometime (week 3ish)

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn this GG#4 looks great, a standout strain no doubt.

def
so far so good with her
lateral branches ALL DAY, quick to veg, and likes to be cloned
keeping her back in veg at the moment, hopefully building up a nice arsenal of lil glues for next round....

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was going ot trade some SSSDH regs for some 2008 sour bubbles.

Are your sour bubbles from then?

Liking the reflection :good:

and that cornbread looks really healthy. Is that just a name or flavor :canabis:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no my sour bubbles were just purchased direct from bog at the HTCC in denver last 4.20

just a name i think, good ole' southern boy breeders & their cornbread.... :biggrin:
this is my first time running the cornbread, so I'll have to fill you in on the flavor when it's finished... supposed to be all sorts of bubba-kush-y

Nordmann

Hey Avinash, Just wanted to let you know a little more about the clones we talked about the other day. Here are photos of the Twista which won 3rd place in the Sativa category at the Denver Cup last 4/20. Very nice full dense buds on the main cola. The photo was taken the day I chopped her down a month ago. Very little stretch when put into flower. A nice trait. The close up shows the fingers on one of my 2 phenotypes. The Giant bud comes from Western Wind which I grew from Sagarmatha regular seed. This one grows into a monster. It was the shortest phenotype out of the batch but still it was way too tall for my tent. I still have one plant but am thinking it's too big to keep around. Anyway we'll be in touch.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/photo_popup.php?e=vB_Editor_001#

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I'm late to the party but better late than not at all. Looking proper around these parts, keep up the good work! :yes: