What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tropical Seeds Company - Pix

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
You've got some beautiful plants c64 there,i've seen the blood a few times in purple plants,still quit rare tho.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
The smooth smoke was something I was very interested in myself. Pakistani Nepalese cross and then bx'd back to the Pakistani.. The reason I haven't bought it is because I have the pure Highland Nepalese from Cannabiogen and the x18 from Tom Hill and so wanted to try my own version of this cross. I think the x18 would lend less purple though..

Looking good c64.. splendid colours..

Hmong

Veteran
if the lady is larger you can upload more pics if you want! I feel me so alone here with my tropical images. your will certainly a big red girl!

thank you, I really appreciate that
though I have some soil issues atm, its my first time with TLO
not really a optimal start for me so far, I cant tell what it is, but I also don't want to put too much theory into it. I'm sure they will grow and survive their way best, without to blunder around with them. maybe i just overwatered lol

So this can take a while, I hope you still sustain us with more tasty sticky purple in the meanwhile, pls ;)

C

c64

Smooth Smoke - undressed

Smooth Smoke - undressed

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Boscoe

I've got a pack of Red Afro on the way! :woohoo:

I'd love to hear a smoke report! C'mon C64, tell me a story... :biggrin:

Mikenite69

Veteran
Very very nice C64 I can't wait for my replacement pack of beans to come but now I am thinking these are lost in the mail or something sucks! They sent me out a pack back in March and I still haven't recieved them as of yet. Well I guess I can drool over your beautiful pics of smooth smoke until hopefully mine get here.

C

c64

picture.php

:smoker:
I vaporized my Red Afro enjoy the weather in the evening sun.
The effect is soft and tender, i was Surrounded by a lovely aura that gives me a permanent smile.
In the background plays good music. The body vibrates incessantly with the music. I am relaxed and the sunset makes me dream .....

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Lovely pictures man... most PCK crosses are beautiful and full of colors, both Tropical Seeds and CBG must be very proud about those plants. I would love to see some PCK hybrids done by CBG as well, but I guess they were so many of them done already by others.

Although I must say that from TSC my favourite strains are the Congo X Nepal and Congo X OT Haze. That's some nice ass sativa for daytime smoking and partying! Shame they never did Congo X Durban too! But they have lost the Congolese mum... It was really nice uplifting herb indeed, although not the strongest Congolese that could be found around Spain years ago.

In the very beginnings of TSC there used to be some nice Thai X Nepal, Thai X NL#5/Haze, Congo X Afghan, Vietnam X Afghan and Thai X Afghan. It's a pity no one took the time to preserve those crosses or parents in pure form now that they are gone. I remember some ended outstanding sativas.

Vibes.

A

Asche

your Red Afro looks very PCK dominant
outstanding pictures from a beautiful plant!!!

i can imagine how it smokes,
the pck alone is a very smooth smoke
combined with same afro genes uhh lala :)

Boscoe

:smoker:
I vaporized my Red Afro enjoy the weather in the evening sun.
The effect is soft and tender, i was Surrounded by a lovely aura that gives me a permanent smile.
In the background plays good music. The body vibrates incessantly with the music. I am relaxed and the sunset makes me dream .....

Thank you for the sweet, sweet bedtime story C64. :joint:

...And Seedsman came through for me, so one day soon I'll be dreaming too... :biggrin:

Hmong

Veteran
Red Afro FD40

damn this one got huge, she trippled her size in the first two weeks, finishing @ 1,2 meters hight & 70cm in width. a real monster in my small tent^^

unfortunately she caught lots of PCK pollen in early stage, all to my fault :(

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
C

c64

King Congo V4

King Congo V4

Congo Pointe Noire x Ciskei Highland BC 4

One of four seeds I bring to germinate. This hybrid makes my heart beat faster for some time. :joint:

picture.php