What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

This is bullshit!!!!!

I just love how all there guys have all these options about what a woman should or shouldn’t do with their bodies....it’s such a personal choice and can’t be easy for anyone even tho you talk about some girl that had them on the reg....which I doubt but it doesn’t matter...if a guy fucks a bunch of women they get the “way to go dude” but if it’s a woman she’s a slut and should just be looked down on!

When you guys can have babies then you can chime in until then I wouldn’t say too much...mrj is a real jerk and has no compassion for any female :(

I’m sure I’ll get shit for this post cuz I’m a mod but I don’t care....

well I for one love sluts it don't make her a bad person
but here in America they don't have a drink like other countries have over the counter never a life in that case
morning after drink I think right?
and I don't want to pay for her drink neither she wants an abortion keep the tax payer out of it

White Beard

Some real choice items from “column B” in here...as if women required sobering reminders that a lot of men are assholes...as if anyone would think women haven’t somehow noticed that by now...

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Maybe the woman should consider the possibility of creating a life when she has sex simply for the joy of it. Nothing against sex for the sake of sex. It is the disregard for the potential of creating a child.
Maybe the man should also consider the possibility of creating a life before he has sex simply for the joy of it.

Freakazoid44

I don't mind helping a life with taxes but not taking one

You missed the point. Saying they have to "pay" for the costs means you owe them money, because the "cost" is actually savings for the rest of society.

So, why don't we stop trying to make this about money, which is a particularly sick and sociopathic argument.

moose eater

Yes I agree, it's a woman's choice. She can either choose to not have sex, which is literally the only way to become pregnant, or she can slut herself around all she wants consequences be damned because she can then choose to vacuum her unborn child from her uterus. It's her choice.

Sex is the only way top become pregnant? Really?

There's a BUNCH of folks working in fertility clinics around the world, to include those that are providers of artificial insemination services, who are going to be really bummed out to find they no longer have work. Especially during a pandemic year.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Sex is the only way top become pregnant? Really?

There's a BUNCH of folks working in fertility clinics around the world, to include those that are providers of artificial insemination services, who are going to be really bummed out to find they no longer have work. Especially during a pandemic year.

Come on Moose, stop being condescending... you knew what he meant! :)

Acquitted

Texas has gotten a ton of media attention for the anti-abortion bill that they passed, and I think that we should go over this for many who have been misinformed.
To the original poster, I'm so sorry for your loss, I want you to know that under the new bill that outlaws abortion in Texas you would still be able to make that decision legally. It does not outlaw abortion for those in that situation because nobody would want their child or another's to suffer. I can't imagine how hard that was, I'm crying now even typing this.
It does not include other conditions though, such as downs syndrome because they believe that the child could have a good quality of life and live to be an adult.
In the case of rape and incest, you still have 3 months to have an abortion. I know that not everybody has the ability to get help especially those being held captive and those who are unaware and tried to forget, but their way of seeing this is that the child has a heart beat and is not at fault for the crime.
Another thing to consider when speaking of women's health, did you know that having an abortion puts you at a higher risk of developing breast cancer? And as another poster said, the longterm mental health is severely impacted in most women.
Texas decided to go this route, not to take women's rights from them, but to set a standard of life that many other states have ignored.
There have been a massive migration of individuals to Texas that left their own country or state because of other policies and quality of life, and many don't agree with the way things are in the more conservative places they move to and don't see a connection. But it's clear to me, that the policies should reflect the values that we live by that have made Texas and other conservative states such a desirable place to go.
Democratic states don't care what you do with your body, many allow teenage girls to get an abortion without notifying the parents and without permission of a guardian. These abortions are given for whatever reason, at any point in the pregnancy and in some cases you don't even have to be a licensed medical provider to provide this service.
All of that considered..... where do you stand?