What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do I find women smokers?

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
'So, I'm going out on a blind date my mom set up for me tonight'

'Really, where'd she find this guy?'

'Online pot growers forum'

'...'

Sounds like the opening scene in a REALLY funny movie :D

G

junit said:
LOL... i could use a grower chick... She doesnt even have to smoke... :) I have trouble finding younger women who grow.... or at least with an interest.... You can get the smokers all day... i suppose.. But a women to share my passion would be ideal.

Any of you ladies have daughters ?

Yes and you can't have them! :yummy:

Tis sad that there is no "code". I mean if you break up with someone, you shouldn't sell them out. We need a code man...a code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
" Rosebud "
citizen_kaneRosebud_sm.jpg

G

I have lava for blood T and the Great White North might just freeze me solid, well at least the grow room is climate controlled.hehe

I have an extra room for trees baby!!

You stoner chick you!!!

Tex

Sleepy

Veteran
how to find women smokers....

check the cancer ward at your local hospital.

how to find women stoners...hmmmm :chin:

Sometimes...

Strephon kissed me in the spring,
Robin in the fall,
But Colin only looked at me
And never kissed at all.

Strephon's kiss was lost in jest,
Robins lost in play,
But the kiss in Colin's eyes
Huants me night and day.

-Sara Teasdale

...you just end up like Colin.

Rather that risking the truth, sometimes, we just don't take the chance. Take the chance... I didn't and I regret it every day of my life. If two people are a good fit, nothing should be an obstacle.

KK

Last edited:
I knew a colon once... they just sort of hung out on the rim mostly, looking wiped and a little flushed... corny personality too if I recall.
:bat:

Sorry... I coudn't resist!
KK

tokemon

where i'm from, u don't find women smoking, u smell em smoking. ;)

always follow the scent of ganja, and it'll show u the way 2 one of us.

nah serious. i smoke all day. and i wouldn't want a relationship without chillin together smoking ganja. so are all of my female friends (if they smoke).

feelin with all those boys who have to hide.

:kos:

Fairly Random

Err hello everyone, just found this fine looking place!
I've been working on an idea for a website www.allheadstogether.co.uk, a place to find mates and dates, for folk who toke, for a while now. Hope it will be female friendly too.
(It was online before the 420 dating thing!) We are building it from scratch and there's only 2 of us doing it that's why it's taken so long(not cus we're stoned all the time, honest!), suffered a couple of setbacks but most of the work's done, looks odd at the mo as the front end hasn't been sorted yet but I'll keep you posted when there's more to look at.
We had 1000 members by the end of lastyear but like I said, settbacks ho humm :-s, lost data bases etc.
Hope to be seeing a lot more of you all on here anyway, now I've found you.

Back to the thread tho, I wanted to do All Heads Together cus I found that on other dating websites strait(as in non-smoking) guys could be so judgmental and I got fed up of having to suss out if people smoked or not as no one seemed to be honest in profiles etc.
Thought it would be good if everyone on a site was either a toker or at least compleatly tollerant.

CaptJamesTKirk

The local country & western bar has free dance lessons one night a week. Girls love ta dance - and I could use the excercise.

Figgure out where the ladies are then go there.

Last edited:
G

All time classic: Supermarket. And no produce jokes, please...lol. :yoinks:

~WW~

G

I think the better question is how to get my non toking gf of 2 and a half years to give it a go just once for the money u know?

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
I shall content myself with the happy fact that such creatures still exist, a flower for the ladies, and a smile.
H

H

HellBoy

..ahhhhh.. what a subject!

I HAD the perfect GF... she loved to smoke as much as I. However, life intervined.

Now... it's a wasteland of excess baggage and women "on a mission"... I despair! :(

HB

Latest posts

Latest posts