What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Skogsvekster 2020

Tricko

pVzhX82.jpg

teRcKiT.jpg

DiMX2cc.jpg

Noen få autoflowers langt til skogs. De har begynt å lukte meget godt de siste 2 ukene. La på 2 never med kugjødselkompost før regnet kom, er spent på å besøke de neste gang.

Knipset 24 juni.

Tricko

Takk! Her hadde vi en fin start på sommeren med perfekt vær, men nå er det blitt kaldt og uvær de siste ukene. Kan se ut som det løsner litt fremover, så jeg krysser fingrene. Kommer nye bilder nestegang jeg stikker bortom.

Tricko

Thanks BadTicket :) I have been snooking on the finish outdoor threads and seeing your content! I must say im very impressed!

Some pics from this season. Harvest is maybe next week, maybe 2 weeks. I chopped the little wierdo to the right. She was growing in the shade of the two others and looked like a freakshow from the beginning. Buds came out alright, but not much more than a gram.
It looks promising for the rest!

FxO1y4I.jpg

NIhE3P4.jpg

A81uypT.jpg

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Yep, those lonely autos won't yield much, but hey, better than nothing :):yes: Buds look good tho.

I'd say more is more with autoflowers, if you got the seeds..?

Thanks for the kind words, m8! Keep on truckin' :tiphat:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran

Then again it's not foolproof with the earlies either. Here's a plant I had high hopes for, but it started to flower way too soon. Not the best angle to see how small it really was, but that's a Zippo sized lighter in the picture. Get me something like 9 or 10 grams when it's dry. Better than nothing :):yes:

Norwegian pal said a gram of indoor weed could cost up to 40 Euro dollars these days in Oslo, is this true? 'Cause that's a F'd up price for weed, mang! :tiphat: You don't have a market for outdoor grown Norwegian weed I'd imagine..

Business idea there, feel free to steal it.

Actually I'm gonna need like 20% of the profit now that I think about it. But don't worry, it's still a good deal, mang.

Tricko

It was maybe 10 gram on each plant. Im very happy with that. This was a absolute success considering how little work i put in it.

It was kind of a test project because this spot is 200 meter higher up than my last spot. Next year i will try some more. I luckily got lots of seeds. They are a bit old and hard to sprout, so i will have to make some new next year.

I chopped one plant a bit early, and wanted to let one stay a bit more... that was a dumb move. I was on a holiday for 3 days and it was raining heavy. When i got back it was some mold on the last one, but I saved most parts of it before it was too late. :headbange

I am sorry to say you are right about the prices, its 30-40 euros/g... even on hash.
I cant afford it anymore and have even started a small tent to provide myself some medicine. The waiting game is hard on a regular toker. hehe

Some more pics:
fpm654C.jpg

UYtTtVh.jpg

D41zs1v.jpg

DXZlPU5.jpg

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Nice mang :):yes:
Well, apart from the gray mould. That stuff really sucks 'cause the spores travel with wind and one drop of rain on that sumbitch makes it go poof all over the place :(

But yea, nice pix mang, enjoy!

And get to 50 posts so you can PM other members, we'll talk ;)

Big up Norway, had a ex-gf just move there in between the worst covid scares and thing. Lady works with mentally handicapped kids. Almost double salary in Norway compared to same job in Finskiland, even if she had a job like that here for 4 years already and got a raise or two. More taxes in Norwayland compared to Fin, but all that and she still makes better money there than here. Well, that's what she said, anyways.

NIce nice :tiphat:

And yep hehe, that 30-40 euro dollars for weed.. Crazy ass prices. Maybe I should move to Norwaylands, too :D

Tricko

Thanks neighbor! :tiphat:
yeah that mold shit is scary fast when it first hits. Its not the first time I have to chop because of mold.. But I usually check the plants more frequently in the end just so i can save most parts of it when the mold appears. I think its often worth it even tho i have to throw away some bud. the season is short here and every day counts to get the thricomes right... heheh

Next year I will try to plant a lot more, and plant them in like 2 weeks apart so i can harvest some bud every two weeks through the summer. This finished way earlier than what i expected.. :smoker:

Is it really that big difference in salary from norway to finland? I always thought it was kind of the same. I know sweeden is a lot cheaper, norwegians often travel to sweeden to buy cheap alcohol and snus.. hehe

Its nice here in Norwaylands, but we dont have Mummidalen like u do in Finskilands :biglaugh:
I remember I was there when I was a kid. Cool place!

looking forward to hearing from u when I get my post count up! :headbange

Veggia farmer

Jeg syntes det ble fine blomster jeg:)

Outdoor I like to use a lot of seeds. Direct in the ground. One seed to seed run inside a tent is a gppd start outdoor farmning hehe

Tricko

takk takk! :)

- Veggia
Do you have any tips for direct sowing?
I usually get very bad germination rates when direct sowing.

Veggia farmer

takk takk! :)

- Veggia
Do you have any tips for direct sowing?
I usually get very bad germination rates when direct sowing.

Viktig at frøene kommer i god konatkt med jorda, men ikke pakket hard langt dypt- 2/3cm er fint, siden det da holder på fuktigheten.

Beste resulatet jeg har fått er ved å grave om jorden og ordne den først. Deretter kastet jeg utfrøene spredd. Rulla en joint og tok av skoene:) Dermed gikk jeg tett i tett over jorden, slik at frøene ble trykket ned og fikk god kontakt med jorden. Traff også perfekt med regnet slik at jorden var riktig fuktig de første to/tre ukene. Om ikke regnet kommer må enn gjøre noe. Første 3 ukene er kritiske med direkte såing. Mista frø i år pga det tørket opp og jeg var opptatt med andre prosjekter og vanning uteble.

Med når dem først gror på denne metoden er det MYE livkraft. All potting og elting kan fort stresse dem litt. Har hatt frøplanter gro igjen dem som ble pottet ut for å si det slik.

Veggia:)

Latest posts

Latest posts