What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~~HOLIDAY PET CONTEST 2009~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TrichyTrichy

I thought I would share this you guys It was just to cute not to.

49915DSC00167.JPG

He is so cute!!!!

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
Here's Marley (we named her before the movie lol) the minpin mix, and Woody my adopted dachshund buddy. Theyv'e been getting spoiled rotten for the holidays
picture.php

picture.php

she fits in my stocking

picture.php

picture.php

Bonehead

Here's Urtle and Rocsi.Happy Holidays!

Attachments

• Rocsi.jpg
    Rocsi.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 30
  • Rocsi3.jpg
    Rocsi3.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Urtle.jpg
    Urtle.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 23
  • Urtle4.jpg
    Urtle4.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 23

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd like to congratulate anyone who was able to keep a hat on thier pet long enough to capture an image...what a difficult photo. I had to use Gorilla tape and that only lasted seconds. You can see the displeasure, in the second shot, of my Bella as she did not like this contest and the hat flew off before the next frame was shot. My camera shoots at 5 frames per second and these are the only two I managed. Great images everyone..Happy New Year...DD
picture.php

picture.php

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ahahahahaha, i too know your frustration Doobie, my wife and i tried on several occasions to get the "PIC" but never got it and spent a couple of hours all up trying to get it

But had great fun trying,i'm sure i wont win anything but it was all in the spirit of it all
Thanks DG for the great contest it was a blast!!!

Happy new year all from Oz where its 2010
Peace and good karma from the future shaun in 2010
Stay Safe all peace

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did Santa come yet?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope everyone has the best to come in 2010.

Have A Great Day
Mr.Wags

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
There's some awesome pets being showed off....as I sit and look at them all I wonder what
is going through their minds. LOL

They tolerate us messin' with them....and still love us when we make them look cute (to us) but perhaps silly (to themselves).

Our loved pets have a way of bringing out the humble/softer side in us....isn't that a great thing?

If anyone wants to enter.....the time is now upon you, I'll be back in a few hours to close this
thread and start the MOST DIFFICULT task of selecting the winners for this year. I'm
already shaking my head.....sooooooo many good choices.....and choosing one over another
is no easy task.

All the best of luck to you all!

:kitty:
DG

StellarP

ICMag Donor
The boy wanting to party! Tried to capture a photo like Hammerhead, but he ate it. Third photo is the aftermath!

Happy New Year to Everyone.

Cheers
StellarP

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
The boy wanting to party! Tried a photo like Hammerhead, but he ate it and the ensuing aftermath.

GR8FUL1

Here are a few older pics of my best friend,patientley awaiting for Sandy Paws .:window:

Attachments

• CHRISTMAS DAY 2002 023.jpg
    CHRISTMAS DAY 2002 023.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 19
  • CHRISTMAS DAY 2002 020.jpg
    CHRISTMAS DAY 2002 020.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 20
  • CHRISTMAS DAY 2002 022.jpg
    CHRISTMAS DAY 2002 022.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 34

P.D.S

One last shot of the family minus one of the birds. Hope you all had a merry Christmas and have a great New Year. Thank DG for the opportunity to show off the animals
picture.php
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts