What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KK's LED grow show

ohimaria

Out(of mind)Grower
420giveaway

Attachments

• kk.jpg
    kk.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 12

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
looking good, id say trim some of those huge fans off the cuts might help, sorry but i feel the need to come in someones thread and tell them what they are doing wrong, but i cant see much wrong, maybe low stress training and no more topping, im a micro engineer btw, you might remeMber my old cardboard box grow !!! 8 MORE WATTS POW !!!

KK it s no strange,its normal,plants relatively young as these born about 20 days ago and still in the glass tend to root continuously from the trunk if you keep a high ur (<75%).
:plant grow:

Starting to get exciting!
time for the flip; now the fun begins! :woohoo:

Nice work here!
Subbed.
:tiphat:
:thank you:

looking good, id say trim some of those huge fans off the cuts might help, sorry but i feel the need to come in someones thread and tell them what they are doing wrong, but i cant see much wrong, maybe low stress training and no more topping, im a micro engineer btw, you might remeMber my old cardboard box grow !!! 8 MORE WATTS POW !!!
:bow:

Plants had their first night of darkness last night, I still need to trim some leaf but they are looking good. I hope they dont stretch too much but if they do I will just do some weaving or whatever needs to be done :D

Here is the top tent;

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Already starting to look like a nice jungle in thouse tents KK, gonna be looking crazy in a few weeks!

Looking forward to it :D