What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cali regs allow 25% PM coverage, hair, poop and all your fave pesticides!

Is this worse than what's allowed in the medical marijuana there? Forgive me, I'm not familiar with any of the regulations/allowances. And how do these values compare to what's allowed in food? Better, worse, same? Are they considering that smoking these substances might be more dangerous than eating them in food? Or is that a mistaken assumption on my part?

...so many questions. Not like I live there anyway, but it's still worrying. Sounds like there have BEEN issues with contaminants in Cali commercial pot for a while now. I'm seeing articles like this from 2013 all the way up to the present.

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
"But.. But... Regulations will make the weed and everyone safer and bring in money for schools! We need to regulate it just like ___!!!"

Fucking useful idiot sheep. Goddammit.

Fuck legalization. I've been to 60 dispensaries now and can SMELL pesticides at every one.

I never SMELLED pesticides in my life, before walking into a legal (mmj) shop.

Legalization started in 1937 when the corporations took it out of the hands of the people and spent 70 years figuring how to eradicate the natural plant and make it another patented poison snake oil profit machine.

Fuck legalization. I've been to 60 dispensaries now and can SMELL pesticides at every one.

How do you know you smelled pesticides if you never smelled them until you went into a dispensary?

I know most stuff is contaminated I talked with a dispensary owner who said he spends $10,000 a month on testing and he knows there are still products he sells that fail to get tested. This conversation was a year ago at least.

The new regs and prop 64 are some BS.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
my buddy just tested a liter of Distillate that some local shops sell carts from and it broke the grading Curve for Myclobutanil... a very popular brand sources from this place selling Dirty/Clean batches... Disgusting Hot Dog Juice aka Distillate

ECtraveler

Veteran
my buddy just tested a liter of Distillate that some local shops sell carts from and it broke the grading Curve for Myclobutanil... a very popular brand sources from this place selling Dirty/Clean batches... Disgusting Hot Dog Juice aka Distillate

B.... K.......?

Fishbuds

yup, all trump voters luv monsanto. that's a perfect conclusion to come to, have you got more nuggets of knowledge for us?

who is the real sheep now?

led05

Chasing The Present
That sounds like a generalization to me fishbuds.

I believe the Phish was being sarcastic, no? being his second post, I imagine he doesn't know how to quote other yet?

Sarcasm....Very difficult to convey online, I'm guilty in at least 50% of my posts of exactly the same.....

Last edited:

BudToaster

Veteran
so it's worse than even i can imagine ... and that shit is being FedEx'd all over the world ... and to people i care about ... ah, what the fuck ... with coke/pepsi being mainlined as a national drug, what's a little mold and pesticide.

sure is fascinating to watch and live through the decline of civilization ... history starts to make sense.

troutman

Seed Whore
Tolerance of high levels of mold,etc. is proof the Government doesn't care about weed smokers well being at all.

How do you know you smelled pesticides if you never smelled them until you went into a dispensary?

I know most stuff is contaminated I talked with a dispensary owner who said he spends $10,000 a month on testing and he knows there are still products he sells that fail to get tested. This conversation was a year ago at least.

The new regs and prop 64 are some BS.

Because weed went from smelling and tasting like weed strains (black market) to smelling and tasting like something other than weed strains. A literal flip overnight. There's no weed aroma from local dispensaries.

So i started researching and finding pesticides with the same smells. The first time was a landscaper spraying. Instantly recognized the smell from a local dispensary. Have you ever had weed that smelled like almonds? Dog shampoo? Skim milk? Peanuts? Burnt porkrind greased? Selsun Blue? If you started off smoking pesticides you might not know.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
The simple truth is an awful lot of Cannabis was sprayed with poisons or had PM pre legalization, if you think you can just smell all the pesticides on Cannabis you are dreaming....
Corporations did not control Cannabis in 1937 they could not grow or sell it until after around 2000.
Prop 64 legalization allows everyone to grow safe clean Cannabis for personal use, maybe just do that?
I have never used pesticides and never will, on Cannabis or food.
You do have a choice....
-SamS

Legalization started in 1937 when the corporations took it out of the hands of the people and spent 70 years figuring how to eradicate the natural plant and make it another patented poison snake oil profit machine.

Did I say I could smell them all? That's why I never smelled them. Black market growers don't sell shit that smells like pesticides. Dispensaries and legal outlets do. I bet I've smoked plenty of pesticides pre-legalization, if that's what you're attempting to say.

You think this is a dream? What are you even trying to say? I have a choice to smoke weed or not?

You spend a lot of time defending something,while making contrary statements. I'm never sure what you imagine it looks like to forum readers hahaha.. We all know Cannabis has been grown since 1937,by corporate researchers. Fucking give it up, youre not one of them anymore. They kicked you to the curb. Now you got nothing but "skunk" fame, and no skunk. You hated skunk yet it's your namesake and claim to fame. Some retards might buy your shit, I have no reason to. You sold skunk. And the DEA rounded up everyone growing it. How coincidental.

Tell Barry's wife I said hi you CIA faggot. Youre the sole reason I will never take this site serious,and will continue to troll it til you off yourself on your boat and float out to sea to rot.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
SoAnnoying,
You have a lot of hate that is blinding your eyes, and your "facts" are more like fake news....
Can you list a few corporate growers that have been cultivating since 1937?

Most of the Skunk seeds sold in the world were knockoffs made by others, they just used Skunk because it was easy to knockoff as it was a very consistent hybrid and easy to knockoff, as well as being available very early in 1975.

If your purpose is to continue to troll, what can I say? You said it all.... Keep up the great job.....
I am happy you found a reason to go on, it must be tough life for a blind little troll...
-SamS

Last edited:

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Tolerance of high levels of mold,etc. is proof the Government doesn't care about weed smokers well being at all.

Way too many "growers" in this very forum were complaining a few months ago about the "evil and nazi fake legalization in CA" because very strict quality controls were being expected to be put into place; guess who pushed to lower the first proposed standards? The devil? Maybe it was the money-hungry "growers" who think like most on this forums that stuff like eagle20 is great and that Oregon has an ideal outdoors climate LOL!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts