What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Italiensk forvirret

sabi90

hi people, I'm a italian that come in Oslo from 24 to 28 August. Any of you know how to help me to find something, when I will here? I will come in tend, someone of you know if the free camping is possible? is dangerous (for animals, strange people)?

bing

You will only get REALLY BAD hash, or WET, not flushed, over nuted CRAPPY weed of the dealers along "the river" (akerselva).. in desperate moments you can take the sub to gronland sation, and the africans will starts asking you if you want hash...

The only thing they forget to mension is that what the sell is full of anything but, THC..

My tip.. bring your own stash, if you don't know someone that has a legit hookup

white_pony

hi, I live here 3 years (not in oslo) but would like to get some connection to find some...... It's a bitch for a foreigner with nobody to help. Mayby someone can hjelpe meg?

Razachun 2419

My Norwegian American friends maybe we need to teach our Norse People how we do it in America!
Two States Legalized Cannabis almost the whole Country is switching to that point of view. I feel like a little trip to Norway.

PirpleHaze

Hello friends! I livin in Oslo, not too old time so i don't have much friend here! Can somebody help me? My love a skank,green! I'd very happy! :) if somebidy can help me pls write! Thanks!

Peace!