What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holiday Pet Contest Dec 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
:xmastree: :gift: :xmastree: :gift: :xmastree: :gift: :xmastree: :gift: :xmastree: :gift: :xmastree:

Calling all Holiday Cats & Dogs!

Get dressed up in your holiday finest!

In keeping with tradition spanning many many years here at ICM, there will once again be a holiday pet photo contest! :jump:

This is your chance to show us all your holiday photogenic feline and/or canine friend, and have some fun in the process. :yes:

Contest rules:

1. Photo must be recent and your own.
2. Photo must be in your ICM photo album.
3. No limit to number of photos you enter, since many have multiple pets.
4. This is a photo contest....composition is just as important as the cute subject in the photo. Photos should contain your cat or dog in some form of holiday costume or holiday themed backdrop.
5. The contest will remain open until January 31, 2011.
6. There will be three photos selected and placed 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
7. Winners will be announced the first week of February 2011.
8. Winners must send their shipping info directly to Gypsy Nirvana by pm to receive their prize. Prizes will consist of Dutchgrown Seeds.

To kick things off, here's a few photos of my two cats... one was being very uncooperative, and the other one...the daft one... well, he's been through this for many years and so it took only a couple of 'be still' and 'sit your arse down' comments to get him to acquiesce to the camera and santa suit. :biggrin:

Sometimes it's just very difficult to get a cooperative subject. :biglaugh: But, that's what makes this annual holiday pet contest so challenging, and, difficult to win. ;)

Ho...Ho...Ho....Happy Holidays from the Daft One!:xmasnut:

Good luck to all who enter! Happiest of holidays to you all. :thanks:

well here is my entry....this is my dog brownie she is a pit/blue heeler(australian cattle dog) mix shes around 1 year 2 months old.....she dont look too happy lol

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dg your cat(white/Gray)looks like he does not want anything to do with whats going on lol.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
chimney patrol.............

chimney patrol.............

here is a first try for me and my doggyz.............

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

my DAISY~May.........alwayz ...with Do....diligence......

merry x-mas...........and happy holidaze..............:thanks:

Last edited:

hiker

This is my favorite hiking companion, no holiday garments, but seasonal yes, and 15 Christmases were spent with this special boy. Happy Holidays sorry can't figure out how to post pic.
snowphoto.php

FatChillin

My entry.

My entry.

Here is my entry.

My dog Suni. She is a Shiba Inu and is pushing the end of her life at around 13 years. She acts like a puppy and looks like a puppy but hopefully she will live to see her 14th birthday :comfort:.
Her Name is Kit Suni, or suni for short, which is japanese for fox.
Suni.jpg

My Kitty Asia with Suni in the box. Asia wanted no part in this picture. Suni is extremely photogenic and is waiting for me to finish taking the pictures.
Suni_Asia.jpg

Thanks and everyone have a safe, fun, and relaxing holiday season!
:thank you:

makowiec

My cat.

My cat.

Yo, here's my cat he is nearly 13 years old but still very healthy just lazy :D. His name is Garfield and he's really similar in his customs to the real one!

Happy holidays guys! :cathug::santa1:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

yortbogey

Veteran
merry budmas........

merry budmas........

It'z the Dukie Boy..............:wave:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

as U can see........not the most cooperative of subjectz.......
:window:

Last edited:

Bulldog11

Veteran
Durka, FatChillin, Yort, Great dog pics! I am a sucker for the dog pics.

Great pics everybody, but you will have to do better. Hammerhead and I are coming....

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
I like the dog in the gift bag that looks like a snow fox or something. Never seen a dog like that....

Good pictures from everyone. DG's cat looks pretty damn scary. Remind me never to goto her house. Cats love to attack me. I think her cat would go straight Jason Voorhees on me....

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
I'm seeing a bunch of really adorable pets so far! :yes: Look forward to more members entering. :biggrin: Let's see just how difficult you all can make the decision making process I have to go through in selecting a 1st prize winner! That's a challenge you all....so get with it! :biggrin:

:ying:

yortbogey

Veteran
Happy Solstice..............DG

hear is a pic .just for U...............NOT AN ENTRY.......on the net
BUT.............stunning.............forsure........

BlessedBE..............DG

picture.php

Last edited:
L

lil skunk baby

Here is lil Biscuit...caught in the middle of a yawn.... it made him look goofy
picture.php

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Mele Kalikimaka

Mele Kalikimaka

yo baby yo......Ho Ho Ho

picture.php
[/IMG]

This is my pooch singing out his favorite Zappa Tune for the holidays.

:santa1: :xmasnut:

:smoweed:

Status
Not open for further replies.