What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SEND OUR BROTHER MOTH SOME BLESSINGS

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Good news Moth man, glad your feeling better. I need to send you some budder to go with that malt o meal. Not sure how to mail it tho, I get my medicine in styrofoam coolers, maybe that could work. anyone have any mailing suggestions please PM me. should take two days max, Moth man lives pretty close.

zenoonez

Veteran
Good to hear you are feeling better brother. I bet all that food is tasting excellent about now eh? :)

KnowBudz

Glad someone is having a good day....we're in the midst of a blizzard. I shoveled three times, but couldn't keep up with it.

hiker

Hope all is well with you and your family. One storm today, another on its way. Glad to hear you are started up again. Nothing brightens the attitude like a well lit garden can. Hope you are finally able to eat at least some of your favorites by now. Take care, and many positive thoughts for you.:ying:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I hear you've got the ice machine on down there, moth. A snuggy might come n handy. :D Hope you're making headway and feeling better.

hiker

Moth, snow and a bunch of tourists the same weekend, are you sure you can handle it.lol Really, hope you can enjoy a little snow without it being to much of a hassle for you. The tourists, well what can you do. Hope that your health is still improving and that your seedlings are strong.

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
1.jpg
ice-fishing.jpg

I've got an appetite for fish today. Sending some of that appetite your way Moth.

Gone Fishing.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

moth

Man I am Blessed

Man I am Blessed

KB my friend
Thanks for not giving up on me. Some days just dont feel like doing squat except for sleeping. Keeping up with my friends included. I am Glad U are there !

Hiker
Blessings back at you as always.
Storms are over , expecting a bit more snow and Ice. For This part of TX its almost unheard of.
These guys down here cant drive in the stuff and have shut down the city almost for several days. Tourists didnt make it out this way :}

Disco Biscuit
Man I have a heated snuggy. Can find me in it often.
I am feeling better all the time. A bit slow but for sure soon eating may be pleasant again..

Mean Mr Mustard
Many Thanks and Great Karma and Cheer to you and yours.

Great Lakes

Man That looks fun ! Been many years since I sat at an Ice hole. But I can recall the cold toes and fingers as well as good times and fresh Catch
Thanks for the memoreis and cheer
I am sending the same kind thoughts and Blessings your way.

ROJO145

Veteran
Moth....its good to see ya feelin better and slowly regaining strength!!One day at a time gets the job done!!Heated snuggie?I love my electric blanket,I know I'd love one a dem!!:wave:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
It's great to see you with a grow again Moth. It will surely help you pass these next few months with ease and enjoyment as you get steadily stronger. I'll be following your grow diary with great anticipation. You've got a really nice grow ahead of you.

And as always, my best coming at ya.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

TexasToker

Hey brother

Hey brother

Take care of those long legged ladies...I know some are rough but school has been a bitch. It was great to see you and I am glad you are getting better. I am gonna come make you some fattening meal...YOU NEED SOME MEAT ON THOSE BONES brother!!!

I have some nutes for you to try out too...

I love you bro, I have been going through some shit that can;t even compare to what you have. We will have dinner together soon, just let me know what you can eat. I am thinking gnocchi with an almond pesto maybe. Or maybe some yummy thyme/parsley spaetzle.

Stay strong.

Your brother from another mother...

TT

moth

Love and Blessings ROJO

Great Lakes , what can I say dude. Looking forward to this weekend. Gonna be an Pleasure

TT
That means the world to me brother.
Keep doing what your doing and keep your head straight brother.

Love and Blessings and see you again soon. Anythiing soft that goes straight down m8.

I have not much of a soft palate left and everything tends to come back up. Yes dont think about it !

hiker

Hope you are feeling better and that food is being a little friendlier to you. Hows your garden going, well I hope. Spent today in south facing room catching ladybugs for my garden. The sun heating everything up so well, the dog ( black) feeling like a furnace laying there, it all felt like spring early, made me think of somewhere warm, like by you, so I thought I'd send some good vibes and wishes your way. Rest, relax and spend alot of time with your garden. Good luck, hope everything keeps improving.:ying: