What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The (legendary) Golden Goat clone...

G

...created by string-jammer supreme Mr Dank...

...if you don't know the lineage u better wake up from your schwag induced slumber & pick up the newest cannabible...(J.K. gives it a 2 page exclusive & calls it "easily the finest herb he's ever smoked"...then goes on to compare the flavor to a well done T.W., which by the way doesn't even come close to GG's flavor)

...if u haven't smoked or grown it I wouldn't be surprised....this clone isn't hoarded, but it is held by only a few... What's a few? Let's see here...a small handfull of "no-coasters", maybe 2 or so East Coasters...and I'd be surprised if anyone on the left coast or the Pee-n-Double Yew had it either (maybe one or two people)...oh yeah 'Abusive' has done it as well...maybe he'll sneak over here & show us some properly done mega plants...

...It's got the most distinct LEMON/HAZE smell you'll EVER encounter...the structure is sativa but it chunks out and becomes a great yielder over time...if you're anything like me you won't be able to keep this strain outta yer' bubbler & you'll attend every class this 1st week back completely "goat faced" (think Mr. D's avatar)...

*If you're a holder of this clone, or you've ever busted it out before, or even if you've only seen/smoked the nugs I'd sure like to hear about it :) This kut is getting out there & is even being grown commercially by pals...I for one am glad it didn't get out too soon after it was made or there would certainly be S1's, bagseeds, and other knock-offs a'plenty...

*I've been busting her out for about a year now & I'm not tired yet ...

Sorry if the macros aren't fully focused, still getting used to the new cam...that was a small 2 gallon multi-topper that chunked out nicely...here's 1 of two identically sized 3 gallon plants that are at about day 25 right now (earlier than that in the pic)...

I like to grow em' that big with multiple leads before I put em' in flower because the Golden Goat seems like it grows backwards (think Bubba Kush, almost NO stretch)...

...and finally here's a pic of a smaller vegging one so you can see the fans & co-dominant branching tendencies that this plant naturally has...

Last edited:
G

nice Rom, have talked with Dank on this cut. this is the first ive seen a good tellin of the cut. look forward to her.

take care
CBF

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Thanks Rom. Looks great dude. You can see it is just oozing lemon dankness... specially that second budshot.

G

looks interesting! definately never seen or heard about it before, thanks for sharing the info Rom!!

G

Yea this one picked my interest when he posted some nice descriptions way back on OG cause I love ISS, what croos from Fed is it exactly I forgot, iss/rom/mikado? or is it hawaiian? Thanks for sharing, hopefully she will get passed down so it can be experienced by more. enjoy

cyburnt

I've got a couple of of Romulator's SSHxOA and a AHXSS at day 50 or so

I've got a couple of of Romulator's SSHxOA and a AHXSS at day 50 or so

I will take some shots tonight and post'm in the breeders section:sasmokin: nice gear for a bargain price :chin: Keep us posted on any breeding with this one :yummy:

Last edited:

MrDank

Veteran
Oh the Goat...oh the Goat

Nice pictures you have there Rom. I love the Goat very much, and I am glad you do too!

I had a conversation with my good friend back in the midwest, and we both concluded that the Golden Goat is truly both of our "Deserted Island" strain. Why? Well, she grows short and chunky with good yields of rock solid buds. Her smell is very unique and distinct, and her flavor is delicious. And, what I like most is that everytime I smoke it, I find my self so happy. She always puts a smile on my face, very euphoric.

I don't have any pics handy of her

G

Cedarberry~~~> I've got a few already rooted...jus gimme the word and I'll network em' over to ya's...

nandro~~~> I'll use a word and a pic to describe the high...

...uplifting...
...you'll feel it in your head instantaneously, kinda makes you disoriented and self conscious if you overdo it...Mr D and I agree that based on flavor and smell (of puffed goat in the air) alone it could probably take an icmag420 cup or similar event by storm....then you factor in looks and stone...

*Let me note that a 'properly done' goat will have the optimal stone...if picked too early i could see myself getting headaches after full days of goat~ing around...

m.steelers~~~> have you ever puffed it or seen it in real life? Even early on the yogurty lemon haze will make your eyes widen...

inline6~~~> I believe that he used a super squat I.S.S. female and a Romulan x Hawaiian Sativa male...she's been out there for a long time now, jus' gotta work real hard & talk to the right people in life...:)

Everyone else big thanks for stoppin' in, Ise gotta run to the indoor skatepark for a session, this snow is really gettin' on my nerves... Rom

Last edited:

nandro

hahaha possessed to skate, my brutha!

go hit up tha park and come back to us in one piece bro.

nandro :joint:

Dr.Snow

Wow, beautiful plant... Thanks for the pictures, i'll be back to see the final results... should be some fantastic smoke. Peace :lurk:

G

MMMMm...goat....

An excellent lemony haze lady with a unmixed Kool aid powder twang to her.....

I laughed when I read JK compare it to TW....lol....not even close.....GG kicks the dogcrap out of TW....

Id compare Golden Goat with Jacks Cleaner or Shrom if you were going to compare flavors.........Sheer Lemony Zeztyness HAzeyness that just Blazes you up......none of the "Sweaty Balls" smell TW has....lol....

GG loves them Hydro tables as well.....gets much bigger and spits out mega nugs....

I only recently put her out to pasture after smokin her heavy for the last year, I finnaly got a hard enough tolerance to it......

There arent a lot of Haze strains that impress me after a years of puffin a LOT of Sativa dom strains........ Amnesia , Kali Mist, recently a couple of my Daze crosses do the Job and I love the spiritual uplift of Jacks Cleaner.......

but for almost anyone GG is top notch for those lookin for a respectable flowering time/yeild and first class flavor and high......

most excellent Hybrid, Mr Dank......

Moonshine

Last edited:

leroymmj

I noticed some of you fine people are from the Mid-West. By chance have you ever heard of a clone or strain called " Scotty " ?

Abusive

The Goat brings you to level unheard of for smoking...Show you what a great grow like mr d can do...Goat just eats you up. Peace Abusive...

Latest posts

Latest posts