Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Epsom salts PK Boosters

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Epsom salts PK Boosters Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-28-2018, 01:57 AM #1
Athos

Athos will become famous soon enoughAthos will become famous soon enough
Epsom salts PK Boosters

Any of you use epsom salts? I have a plant in flower and I wonder how much should I use, be it gr per liter (or gallon) or EC/PPM wise. My tap water is really soft (0.04 EC / 20 PPM).

Second, normally I use bloom nutes only after the soil is starting to become depleted. Recently I have got my hands on a PK booster with NPK of (5-32-40), when should I use this and how much of it (EC / PPM values)?
Athos is online now Quote

Old 05-28-2018, 04:20 AM #2
Easy7

Easy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud of
5-32-40 is potent stuff, so not much needed.

As for epsom, I just top dressed blueberries that needed some mg. For blueberries or tomatoes, 1 tablespoon per foot of plant once a month. Given no other sources of magnesium.

As for tds or ec values that would take some reading. I like to go less slightly. Messing stuff up is harder to fix, than slightly less
What attachment society has in our estimation of our view of our sense of self, is certainly powerful. To reject societies view is a search for higher meaning in all the chaos and apparent order to our experience. The conclusion will be long after we are gone. It appears much else other than search is but chaos. To say it's found implies attachment. Freedom is not attachment, ye all things are bound. Nothing is without consequence so meditate on reactions obtaining higher understanding of the formations. Less reaction, less consequence. Somewhere there is law, there is karma. To be less of an actor and more of a witness. Just watching the structures do their business.
Easy7 is offline Quote

Old 05-28-2018, 02:37 PM #3
Switcher56

Switcher56 is just really niceSwitcher56 is just really niceSwitcher56 is just really niceSwitcher56 is just really niceSwitcher56 is just really niceSwitcher56 is just really niceSwitcher56 is just really niceSwitcher56 is just really niceSwitcher56 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athos View Post
Any of you use epsom salts? I have a plant in flower and I wonder how much should I use, be it gr per liter (or gallon) or EC/PPM wise. My tap water is really soft (0.04 EC / 20 PPM).

Second, normally I use bloom nutes only after the soil is starting to become depleted. Recently I have got my hands on a PK booster with NPK of (5-32-40), when should I use this and how much of it (EC / PPM values)?
it is better to feed more often than use high strength chit That NPK booster is designed for normal gardening (ground) not container growing.
Switcher56 is online now Quote

Old 05-28-2018, 03:56 PM #4
Easy7

Easy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud ofEasy7 has much to be proud of
Quick reading on a
Flower Fuel 1-34-32

Well they say 1.25 grams per gallon for hydro. So Try a half gram per gallon of water, then adjust ever so little at a time. If you start to get leaf tip burn, then you have a good idea.

I stay away from over powering chems myself. They are really good for hydro, or large cheap grows where fert cost is a major issue. The problem is each bit of water needs ph adjusted, compared to just letting organics do there job.
What attachment society has in our estimation of our view of our sense of self, is certainly powerful. To reject societies view is a search for higher meaning in all the chaos and apparent order to our experience. The conclusion will be long after we are gone. It appears much else other than search is but chaos. To say it's found implies attachment. Freedom is not attachment, ye all things are bound. Nothing is without consequence so meditate on reactions obtaining higher understanding of the formations. Less reaction, less consequence. Somewhere there is law, there is karma. To be less of an actor and more of a witness. Just watching the structures do their business.
Easy7 is offline Quote