What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto already flowering?

StinkFart

Hello this is already flowering right? Chemdog auto. Probably popped seed like 25 days ago. Should it be flowering Already. Can I place the jiffy pod in coco? The pot is filled with soil

Attachments

• E9778A8A-9C28-42D8-971B-0BF5D2BCBC33.jpg
    E9778A8A-9C28-42D8-971B-0BF5D2BCBC33.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 23
  • A3944170-B4BC-449F-A78E-32A7EC1F53F7.jpg
    A3944170-B4BC-449F-A78E-32A7EC1F53F7.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 6C938A5A-7FAC-4C37-AF24-F8701464E0DB.jpg
    6C938A5A-7FAC-4C37-AF24-F8701464E0DB.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 21

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I would definitely transplant that to a larger pot. Be careful as to not disturb the roots as autos don't like that.

It is beginning flower. It will continue to grow vertically as it flowers.

StinkFart

I would definitely transplant that to a larger pot. Be careful as to not disturb the roots as autos don't like that.

It is beginning flower. It will continue to grow vertically as it flowers.

Hey thanks. Do you think planting the jiffy pot that’s filled with soil in coco would be ok?

thejact55

I wouldnt top an auto. I would expect a lower yeild. You dont have the option of prolonged veg time for recovery from topping. Live and learn.
You can transplant soil into coco, im sure thats fine. I have never run coco, so i can say for certain, but im sure it would be fine. Why not j ust stick with soil on this run, then run pure coco next time?
Nice healthy plant though.

Autos like to be seeded in the same pot they will be harvested in, and they don't do well when topped. If there are distinct pistillate calyxes then it is flowering, but it will still have higher nitrogen needs than photoperiod varieties for a few more weeks.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Cool Autos..

Cool Autos..

They are ready to up-pot to their final destination.

I’ve got some Pineapple Express Autos - kicked ass in veg under 315 watt (actual).

I put them in 4 and 5 gallon pots and they are 2 1/2 tall from the pot, outside now.

This is my first time growing Autos. :plant grow: Good Growing!

Latest posts

Latest posts