What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st round with good genetics

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Day 40

Day 40

Everything is chunking up nicely got @30 days left will stop feeding last 10 days.

picture.php

Scout breath short with nice crystal production
picture.php

Forum breath taller with nice crystal production
picture.php

PHC no slouch nice bud and crystal production
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Day 17 flower for second seed crop

Day 17 flower for second seed crop

2 forum breath 1 was the mutant and 2 cognac are the remaining female plants. They look healthy and have begun to flower. I need to get these trimmed this week.
picture.php

All plants have been cloned successfully and are vegging. I need to top and clone the first clone run and get some more veg lighting going.
picture.php

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
An observation

An observation

Went down this morning and noticed small buds already on the cmh side. Took longer for buds under mh/hps to get to this point. It could be the light, the feed lower n higher p/k earlier, or it could be the maturity of the plants but I am almost positive I topped at same node and were the same age as the previous seed crop. Just something I wanted to note and watch in the future as I try to make my mind up about lighting. Good luck out there :peacock:

maimunji

Day 17 looking good. Day 40 looks overfeed learn from mistakes bro. Dont push them that hard its impresive genetics buds need to be much bigger day 40 not like pop corn small tops = too much N. Good luck once is dealing coco is amazing to the point no run off needed.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Day 17 looking good. Day 40 looks overfeed learn from mistakes bro. Dont push them that hard its impresive genetics buds need to be much bigger day 40 not like pop corn small tops = too much N. Good luck once is dealing coco is amazing to the point no run off needed.

Yeah i learned that i had too much n the hard way but fixed as you can tell from the day 17 pics. Can't wait to run a full clone run. Thanks for the comment and if anyone else has any suggestions i am all ears.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Been real busy this weekend, will get pics up soon. What do you guys think about dropping Micro on the side thats almost done. Was thinking of doing this to reduce N to nothing and hopefully start eating some of the N out of the leaves. Will still feed bloom and koolbloom for p/k for @ 1 more week. Suggestions appreciated.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Fd 45/22

Fd 45/22

Dropped the feed on the 45d side to 1mlpg micro 4 mlpg bloom 2mlpg koolbloom for @480 ppm. Nice and frosty and stink pretty good. Cut all the fans on the 22 day side and buds are building. They get 2mlpg micro, 4mlpg bloom, 1.25 mlpg koolbloom for @550 ppm. Fighting with myself about cutting at day 60-65 so I can get a full 70-80 day full run before the real heat of summer when I have to shut down.

PHC
picture.php

Scout breath: actually has bud trying to grow out of the center of leave.
picture.php

Forum breath
picture.php

Flower day 22
picture.php

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Veg/clones

Veg/clones

Topped all the clones and took some extra clones where I could. Built a clone area out of a free from friend 3 bulb t8 running 3 32w 6500k hope it works out because I have 2 more of these to work with. Might add led strips to one for a better veg light. Gotta get some sort of table going to get another 6 plants into the flower room, and build another rez. Damn, there's always something to do.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Veg/clones

Veg/clones

Veg area is definitely ready to hit the flower room just waiting on harvest. Just cracked vents on the clones so hopefully everything works out and they will be in the veg area in @ a week.

picture.php

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Fd 29/52

Fd 29/52

Day 29 girls are doing well and will definitely be a heavier harvest than the first seed run. Day 52 is getting only water now and will be harvested as they yellow good so about 7-10 days. Very happy with the frost everything seems very potent. Buds could definitely be bigger but pretty sure I have solved that problem for the future. Will get better individual pics when I harvest.

Fd 29
picture.php

PHC
picture.php

Scout breath
picture.php

Forum breath
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Day 1 clones

Day 1 clones

Flipped the 600 table cut everything down and reloaded with the 7 vegging plants I had. So its 2 FB 2 PHC 2 SB and the better fem (it smells pretty fruity). The 4 clones in the veg area are starting to take off. The 15 newest clones are out of domes and am sure some have rooted but the smaller ones are struggling but I aint giving up. Have pics of the harvest but the pics suck so I will just do pics once trimmed. I will get pics up tomorrow of what is going on just wanted to mark first full 12 hour day.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Nice work on my beans!:thank you:

I've had a few crosses that do that bud from the fan leaves thing and the OGKB 2.0 has done it a few times.

OGKB 2.0
picture.php

GlueBreath
picture.php

that ScoutBreath looks like a small bud pheno but they sometimes are really potent and tasty.
this was what an average one looked like for bud size when I tested them.
picture.php

how many days did they flower?

the forum breath looks pretty close to the mom, been trimming them all day.

are they stinky?? you coming to gene traders? love to give them a whiff if you do.
I'll give you a pack of something that yields better for your outdoor like the locomotive breath.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
What up chunky,
I took everything at 58 days and it definitely wants to go longer but I needed meds so it is what it is. I happened to rip a small chunk of FB bud when I was trimming to hang and just tested it in my volcano. I am very pleased it tasted great and is pretty heavy on the eyes. Overall i am happy but I know I can do better and cant wait to watch this clone run. Everything from this point forward will go at least 70 days for the extra heavy effect. I am always happy to get some good seeds:peacock: but am gonna try to focus on the strains I have now to build my knowledge. I cant make it to the gene traders event but hopefully we can meet up another time. I am very interested in the Mendo breath and wondered what your thoughts on this strain are? Will give a full report with pics once dry. Gotta get going on getting the outside garden going which is gonna suck. I have 2 herniated discs and pinched nerve with one of the discs creating a flat spot on my spinal cord. Needless to say it will take me some time but I plan to use the whole garden and run 12 plants. Always something to do and not enough time to do it :plant grow:
Good luck out there :tiphat:

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Fd 43/9

Fd 43/9

Seed run at 43 days looks good, nice and frosty. Plan to take it aat 70 days. Trimmed most of the leaves on day 9 clone run. Hopeful for this round, as in my limited experience clones have a better harvest. Also saw a flyer while trimming leaves, killed it but when there is one there has to be more so I put some fly traps up. Newest round of clones are alive and growing some better than others. I really need to work on my clone game, plan to practice alot this summer to hopefully keep mothers for fall and be up and going as I transition back indoor after outdoor season.

picture.php

Cognac seed
picture.php

picture.php

Forum breath seed mutant
picture.php

Forum breath
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
thats a whole*lotta floor

Optimally I would have 4 more plants on the table but that will be for next fall when I have enough plants to run full tables of identical clones. When the 43 day girls come down I can fill that side of the room with 12 plants and add my other 400 so I have the 315 cmh and a 400w hps in adjust a wings covering a 5`×5' space. Thanks for the feed back, i was waiting for someone to say something about the wasted space :biggrin:

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
420giveaway
Fd 51/17

Fd 51/17

Fd 17 has filled back in since cutting all the fan leaves and buds have started. Lost power for about an hour yesterday hopefully that doesn't happen again. Fd 51 looks nasty, lots of frost and nice size bud compared to the first high n run. Will feed for 10 more days then flush till day 70

Fd17
picture.php

Fd51
picture.php

picture.php

Flower room
picture.php

Veg
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts