What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CheeseDog Haze...

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Just grabbed some CheeseDog Haze seeds. Had a few questions. First, the CheeseDog female that was used, was it from the the Cheese/ChemD or Cheese/ChemD bx2?? And was Exodus or Brightside cut used? Has anybody ran these or currently running them?? I'll be starting mine soon as they land.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro
Sorry i missed your question
It was my Cheesedog cut ( brightside cheese cut x chem bx2) x SSSDH reversed

Peace

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Thanks. These should be landing sometime next week along with some SSSDH fems and Silver Nev's. Dropping them soon as they arrive..

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Just got my seeds.. I'll be starting a thread as soon as there's something to see.. Already got them soaking along with some SSSDH fems...

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Looking forward to seeing how you get on, especially with the SSSDH fems.

Thx. The seed plants will be run in 10g smartpots in a mix of ocean forest/coco.. After a keeper is selected, clones will be run in 20g smartpots inside and I'll also be running them in 300g outside... Should be interesting. Along with the Cheese Dog Haze and SSSDH I'll also be running some RoadDawg, Headbanger, Orange Sorbet, Strawberry Glue, and a couple freebies I got.. I'll be documenting those in another section..

UncleBens

Thx. The seed plants will be run in 10g smartpots in a mix of ocean forest/coco.. After a keeper is selected, clones will be run in 20g smartpots inside and I'll also be running them in 300g outside... Should be interesting. Along with the Cheese Dog Haze and SSSDH I'll also be running some RoadDawg, Headbanger, Orange Sorbet, Strawberry Glue, and a couple freebies I got.. I'll be documenting those in another section..

Sounds good, ill keep my eyes open for those threads too :yes:
I got some Orange Sorbet freebies last month, I have no room to run them any time soon though, I have too many Indica strains going already...
Jealous that you can grow outside haha