What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Riot seeds

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Riot is a good guy w a reputation here in San Diego. I look FWD to seeing more from him

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
:tiphat: thx for showing this thread some love there's sure to be more people to chime in with more riot gear as soon as I get more room I will be germinating all my crimson curse aka mouth coating fuel and in time if I get that strawberry switchblade cut I'll rep it up here :)

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
That guy Riot is a sitzpinkler. He also has a man crush on Mr Jill

And that is your opinion.. Seems like your subcool fan to bring your worthless content to my thread so if you don't mind be gone and don't return unless you can contribute helpful content other than spewing be

Thx n have a good day

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Seems like you're a subcool fan**

And bs** not be stupid piece of technology and it's auto shit sorry bout the mess ups...

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
This riot seeds blue cookies is a nice variety can't wait to smoke her and also watch the flowering period till harvest!

eastcoastjoe

And that is your opinion.. Seems like your subcool fan to bring your worthless content to my thread so if you don't mind be gone and don't return unless you can contribute helpful content other than spewing be

Thx n have a good day

LMAO, i was being sarcastic bro, matts alright

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
isn't matt riot now the owner of firestax

I don't think so on his website it states he associates with genotype A2 and get seeds right here I.e. IG other than his own site hopefully that answers ya question just Google riotseeds and you'll find his site *********.nl not dot com ;)

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
So I will absent from this thread until I start my flowering phase then I will continue to post bcbc here until I pop more riots seeds when my room clears out of any phenos that will be culled and what so peace until then however for all you that want to contribute any strains riot please go ahead we need this thread kicking

YetiOG

Wow I can't believe Matty is still in biz lol. He is a DICK! Lol my buddy wouldnt tell him a germ technique and he tripped like a motherfucker and started bashing canadian dope, genetics, and growers. He tripps out way too much.

There's 3 outfits (that's sell good genetics) that's i don't buy from. Topdawg, Archive and Riot. They are such egregious people to talk too, I just can't stand them. JJ has calmed down quite a bit over the years but moneymike is still a donkey so I won't buy from them. TheDocta from archive is ultra negative so I won't put money in his pocket, riot though, while he slants some dope genetics he is a rude dude. His personality is so difficult I just can't buy from him. It's such a shame because I think he has some quality gear.

I am glad to see a riot thread here. I don't like him, I won't buy from him buy I'm interested in seeing what comes out of his gear.

Another buddy offered me a fat grip of riot gear I said I can't take it in good faith, being I'll never grow it. If I won't buy it I won't grow it. I heard he did give it to someone who will grow it. I should see if he would post it up here...

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Wow I can't believe Matty is still in biz lol. He is a DICK! Lol my buddy wouldnt tell him a germ technique and he tripped like a motherfucker and started bashing canadian dope, genetics, and growers. He tripps out way too much.

There's 3 outfits (that's sell good genetics) that's i don't buy from. Topdawg, Archive and Riot. They are such egregious people to talk too, I just can't stand them. JJ has calmed down quite a bit over the years but moneymike is still a donkey so I won't buy from them. TheDocta from archive is ultra negative so I won't put money in his pocket, riot though, while he slants some dope genetics he is a rude dude. His personality is so difficult I just can't buy from him. It's such a shame because I think he has some quality gear.

I am glad to see a riot thread here. I don't like him, I won't buy from him buy I'm interested in seeing what comes out of his gear.

Another buddy offered me a fat grip of riot gear I said I can't take it in good faith, being I'll never grow it. If I won't buy it I won't grow it. I heard he did give it to someone who will grow it. I should see if he would post it up here...

I respect your opinion to each their own he's a good friend imo but that would be awesome of you can have your friend post to this thread :) bless up bruv one love
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

YetiOG

I respect your opinion to each their own he's a good friend imo but that would be awesome of you can have your friend post to this thread :) bless up bruv one love
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

If Matt hadn't flipped his lid on my buddy (and acted like a strait up fool in a few other instances) I'd buy his shit. He's just not the type of guy I buy from, I'm just averted to buying from people I perceive as unlikeable. I find I go into growing that stuff with a negative mindset and never treat plants from people I dislike well I stopped running beans from anyone I found egregious.

I'll ask my buddy to post in here.

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
Ladyboy Matt is dishonest trash just like his seeds , they don't even qualify to be called genetics ,,,, anybody that says he's a friend has never met him in person..... and is only taking them selves down by backing him ....

His Rep is the worst out of ANY SEED CO EVER ...do your own google search LOL
there can't be that many people lying LOL its true was he's banned from every site there is ....
not matter where you go,,,,,, there you are ;)

DONT LET HIM MAKE YOU HIS TOOL , right Greyskull ;) lol

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
^^^ people like you just go around trolling every thread you can? You have your opinion I have mine. You must not have smoked his stuff nor dealt with him and probably going off of hearsay and if you two didn't get along in person that's between yall...

All I'm g onna ask is for anyone wanting to bring there soap opera shit on this thread please don't waste your time..

Thanks in advance!

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
^^^ people like you just go around trolling every thread you can? You have your opinion I have mine. You must not have smoked his stuff nor dealt with him and probably going off of hearsay and if you two didn't get along in person that's between yall...

All I'm g onna ask is for anyone wanting to bring there soap opera shit on this thread please don't waste your time..

Thanks in advance!

know him personally unfortunately , want his number ? lol what sad is people not doing proper research and backing idiots like this .... you become his collateral damage .. soap opera's are fake stories ... These are more like Documentaries lol yes i have smoked his stuff even my vintage afghani he hacked and renamed and sold for 500 a pack LOL LOL classic the truth can come in odd forms and ways sometimes ...... :tiphat:

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Again I don't care about your opinion instead of fueling your bullshit I will let the progress of the strains talk for themselves and from now on I'll ignore you trolls peace hope living in misery don't drag you too deep