What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tropical Seeds Company - Pix

Montuno

...como el Son...
16-Noviembre-'19:

Como ha entrado una borrasca con fuertes lluvias y frio más propio de diciembre o enero que de mediados de Noviembre, hoy 16-11-2019 he decidido asegurar parte de la cosecha, cortando la mitad (aprox) superior de cada planta. Esa mitad de planta en altura supone cosechar entre el 60/70% de la produccion de la Zamalmistica, pero inversamente solo el 30/40% de la Full Energy.

Las dejo así:

As it has entered a storm with heavy rains and cold more typical of December or January than mid-November, today 16-11-2019 I have decided to secure part of the crop, cutting the upper half (approx) of each plant. That half of the plant in height means harvesting between 60/70% of the Zamalmistica's production, but conversely only 30/40% of the Full Energy.

I leave them like this:

Zamalmistica [(Zamal Mafate 80's x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan)) F5; nacida sobre el 1-Julio / borned on July-1 ] :
picture.php

Full Energy (Old Afghan NLD short cut x Old Timers Haze green light cut; nacida sobre Julio-1 / borned on July-1):
picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
16-Noviembre-2019:

Zamalmistica [(Zamal Mafate 80's x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan)) F5; nacida entre el fin de Junio y el principio de Julio] :
Parte cosechada el 16-Noviembre.
Olor: Mezcla citrica con afrutado dulce y herbal fresco: (limón/naranja/mandarina/zanahoria dulce/hierba buena):

Zamalmistica [(Zamal Mafate 80's x (Original Misty x Jack Herer / Afghan)) F5; born between the end of June and the beginning of July]:
Part harvested on November 16.
Smell: Citrus mixture with fresh fruity and fresh herbal: (lemon / orange / tangerine / sweet carrot / good herb):

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
16-Noviembre-2019:

Full Energy (Old Afghan NLD short cut x Old Timers Haze green light cut; nacida sobre fin de Junio/principios de Julio):
Parte cosechada el 16-Noviembre.
Especialmente resinosa.
Olor: hash con matices tanto afrutados/frescos como a cuero:

Full Energy (Old Afghan NLD short cut x Old Timers Haze green light cut; born on the end of June / beginning of July):
Part harvested on November 16.
Especially resinous. Smell: hash with both fruity / fresh and leather nuances:

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
18-11-2019;

Zamalmistica [(Zamal Mafate 80's x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan)) F5; nacida entre el fin de Junio y el principio de Julio]. Parte inferior aun sin cosechar.
Olor: Mezcla citrica con afrutado dulce y herbal fresco: (limón/naranja/mandarina/zanahoria dulce/hierba buena; yo diria que "mandarina" domina sobre lo demás...):

11-18-2019;
Zamalmistica [(Zamal Mafate 80's x (Original Misty x Jack Herer / Afghan)) F5; born between the end of June and the beginning of July].
Bottom not yet harvested.
Smell: Citrus mixture with fresh fruity and fresh herbal: (lemon / orange / tangerine / sweet carrot / good herb; I would say that "tangerine" dominates the rest ...):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
18-11-2019;

Full Energy (Old Afghan NLD short cut x Old Timers Haze green light cut; nacida sobre fin de Junio/principios de Julio):
Parte aun sin cosechar. Es muy, muy resinosa.
Olor: Hash con matices tanto afrutados/frescos como a cuero:

11-18-2019;
Full Energy (Old Afghan NLD short cut x Old Timers Haze green light cut; born on the end of June / beginning of July):
Part still without harvesting. It is very, very resinous.
Smell: Hash with both fruity / fresh and leather nuances:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
19-Noviembre-2019:

Zamalmistica [(Zamal Mafate 80's x (Original Misty x Jack Herer/Afghan)) F5; nacida entre el fin de Junio y el principio de Julio].
Parte inferior aun sin cosechar, manicurada "por encima", justo antes de arrancarla totalmente, no lo suficientemente madura para mi gusto, pero se avecina mal tiempo...:

Zamalmistica [(Zamal Mafate 80's x (Original Misty x Jack Herer / Afghan)) F5; born between the end of June and the beginning of July].
Bottom even without harvesting, manicured "above", just before fully plucking, not mature enough for my taste, but bad weather is coming ...:

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
19-Noviembre-2019:

..y lo mismo he echo con la parte aun sin cosechar de la Full Energy (Old Afghan NLD short cut x Old Timers Haze green light cut; nacida sobre fin de Junio/principios de Julio):
Muy resinosa; y con una parte inferior densamente poblada de ramas secundarias casi horizontales :

..and I have done the same with the still unharvested part of the Full Energy (Old Afghan NLD short cut x Old Timers Haze green light cut; born on the end of June / beginning of July):
Very resinous; and with a densely populated lower part of almost horizontal secondary branches:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TheDarkStorm

Muntuno thanks for all the pictures and details...have you managed to try the extreme haze or the nl5haze from tropical yet.

HillBillyAlien

19-Noviembre-2019:

..y lo mismo he echo con la parte aun sin cosechar de la Full Energy (Old Afghan NLD short cut x Old Timers Haze green light cut; nacida sobre fin de Junio/principios de Julio):
Muy resinosa; y con una parte inferior densamente poblada de ramas secundarias casi horizontales :

..and I have done the same with the still unharvested part of the Full Energy (Old Afghan NLD short cut x Old Timers Haze green light cut; born on the end of June / beginning of July):
Very resinous; and with a densely populated lower part of almost horizontal secondary branches:

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

whats the effects like off the Zamalmistica?

Montuno

...como el Son...
Muntuno thanks for all the pictures and details...have you managed to try the extreme haze or the nl5haze from tropical yet.

I tried Extreme Haze in 2018, but I germined it so late (August 16), n it was so much late to this kind of sativa in my area n weather, so I couldnt finish it fine. I showed it in this thread.
Anyway, I will try it again (but between May n July) during this 2020.

picture.php

Salud.

Last edited:

funkyhorse

NL5xH 91' F3 by TSC

NL5xH 91' F3 by TSC

This is from the F3
It is an indica plant with sativa leaves. x2.5 stretch under COBs, needs longer vegetative than a sativa

I grew 2 plants, they were the first 2 plants I revegged indoors and they are flowering again
The faster one needs 75-80 days flowering.

The top shot picture looks the same as the seedbank has in their blog

After 45 days cure it hits like dutch commercial quality ganja of the end of 80's. This stuff is certainly not commercial today because of flowering times. It is much better than the stuff being sold today as commercial quality at coffeeshops in Holland
The hash this plant makes is very good, I like it very much
All this said, I think to call this strain the best hybrid in history is a matter of tastes and hype. If this is the best hybrid in history, then definitively I prefer landraces

I have seeds from 3 different mothers F4. Seeds from these different mothers all look different. I will search into them next grow

Attachments

• NL5xH 91@43 days.jpg
    NL5xH 91@43 days.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 14
  • NL5xH 91' leaf with bract @ 74 days.jpg
    NL5xH 91' leaf with bract @ 74 days.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 21
  • NL5xH 91'lower bud@ 74 days.jpg
    NL5xH 91'lower bud@ 74 days.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 17
  • NL5xH 91' top shot@ 74 days.jpg
    NL5xH 91' top shot@ 74 days.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 18

Montuno

...como el Son...
Extreme Haze 2020

Extreme Haze 2020

19-5-'20:

Extreme Haze, (Nl5*Haze * Olditmers Haze); (born in the last week of April):

fc31494f3b8fd163356387d7101ae3f0.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2020

King Congo 2020

19-5-'20:

King Congo (Congo Point Noire * Ciskei South African Highlands), (born un the first week of May):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
Extreme Haze n' King Congo 2020

Extreme Haze n' King Congo 2020

10-June-'20:

King Congo (left) is growing wild, faster n' bigger than Extreme Haze:

picture.php

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
whats the effects like off the Zamalmistica?

Excuse me. I didin't see your cuestión.
Mine, isen't as strong n' powerfull as King Congo.It was happy but not as euphoric n' longlasting as King Congo, n' without the King Congo "creative mind state side..."
Till the moment, King Congo (The Tropical Seeds Company) n' Destroyer regular (CannaBioGen), are two favorites sativas.

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
Dandy Dance 2016

Dandy Dance 2016

While growing my current plants, I would like to show you my crops from previous years, but which are not landraces or have neither pure landraces nor Haze in their crosses.

This is a Dandy Dance:

Dandy Dance , (Reggae Seeds' DANCEHALL, Mapetit cut X Soma's LAVENDER, Varón Dandy cut; 60% indica), Tropical Seeds Company, (borned in 2016-May-25), in August-6, with near of 2 metres of heigh):
In this last photo in vegetative (North view) of August 6, before pruning, you can also see the density of strong branches and the minimal internodal space...

c1a196ca285e20573ba06d73c678cc02.jpg

Dandy Dance (left; Psilocybo's Malawi Bangui right):

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
Dandy Dance 2016

Dandy Dance 2016

Next week I pruned all the low branches:
I would like to point out from these photos, apart from the large buds in the final photos which are usually the most striking, the great density and strength of the branches, as well as their very short inter-donal distance: in the distance of my palm there were 6 internodes (12 branches) at the base of the stem...

f95a905f5b038992a37c10f0b636c133.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts