What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thc Lollipop Tutorial

This tutorial is dedicated to making what I call Thc Lollipops. They are fun and easy to make and you and your friends will love them. Enjoy.

Stuff you will need:
1 Cup Granulated Sugar
1/3 Cup Light Corn Syrup
Pam Cooking Spray
1.5 teaspoons LorAnn’s Peppermint Oil
Paper Towels
5 x 1.5” Hard Candy Lollipop Molds
1 x medium size pot (Stainless Steel)
1 x Tablespoon
1 x Teaspoon
Candy Thermometer or Laser Thermometer
Confectionery Twisting Wax Paper
Lollipop Sticks
Scale (to weigh the Hash Oil)
2 Grams Hash Oil
Measuring Cup
5 Tablespoons Water

Directions:
Place a Stainless Steel Tablespoon onto your scale and measure out 2 Grams of Hash Oil (or your required dosage) onto your spoon. Place the spoon with the Hash Oil to the side to use later.

In a medium stainless steal pot, add 1 Cup Granulated Sugar, 1/3 Cup Light Corn Syrup (spraying Pam Cooking Spray into your measuring cup before adding your Light Corn Syrup makes it easier to pour the Syrup into your pot) and 5 Tablespoons of water and stir the ingredients until they mix completely.

Insert your candy thermometer into your pot unless you are using a laser thermometer. Put the pot onto your stove and turn up the heat to high. Be careful not to stir the ingredients as they are heating. It will take between 5-10 minutes for the mixture to reach 300 degrees F, which is the hard crack stage.

As the mixture is heating, you can prepare your Hard Candy Lollipop Molds. Spray a little Pam Cooking Spray onto a paper towel and grease the inside of the molds. I personally don’t like to directly spray inside the molds because too much spray will collect inside the mold. Using a paper towel helps to leave a nice thin coat of cooking spray so the Lollipops don’t stick to the molds. Insert the Lollipop Sticks into your molds so that the stick goes about half way up to the circle of the pop. Place the molds onto a level surface. That should have taken you less than 5 minutes. If it takes longer, do these steps before you heat up the mixture because it is important that the ingredients don’t go above 300 degrees F.

It takes between 5-10 minutes for the mixture to reach 300 degrees F but it is important that it doesn’t go further so you will need to keep a close eye on your thermometer. Once the mixture reaches about 260 degrees F, it will start to move fast to 300 degrees F. When your mixture reaches 300 degrees F, turn off the stove and remove the pot from the heat. Add in 2 grams of Hash Oil with a Tablespoon. You can add more Hash Oil or less depending how many milligrams you want each lollipop to be. It will also depend on how potent your Hash Oil is so I advise you to experiment and see how much works for your medical needs. When you fully insert the spoon into the 300 degree F mixture, the Hash Oil will come off very easily. You do not have to worry about decarboxylating the Hash Oil before you use it because the mixture will stay around 300 for a little while and decarboxylate the oil for you. Decarboxylating converts your THC-A into THC so you can feel the effects. Gently stir the mixture so you can evenly distribute the Hash Oil into it. After gently stiring for 3-5 minutes you will see the hash oil go from bigger circles to smaller circles. Add in 1.5 teaspoons of LorAnn’s Peppermint Oil or the flavor of your choice and gently stir it in. Peppermint Oil hides the taste of the Hash Oil better than any oil I’ve tried so far. If it takes you a while to mix everything in then you can turn the heat back until it loosens up for you. It will only take about a minute at about 270 degrees F.

Take your Stainless Steel teaspoon and use it as a tool to scoop your oil into the molds. Try not to overflow the molds with too much of the mixture or your lollipops won’t look as nice. Don’t worry if you get a little of the mixture on the molds that connect with the lollipops because it will be easy to break it off of your pops when they harden. After 20 minutes your lollipops will be hard and at room temperature and you can take them out of the molds and package them with your Confectionery Twisting Wax Paper. You can clean off and shine your lollipops with a paper towel before you wrap them with your wax paper. You are now ready to enjoy your special treats!

Kushed_

Nice tutorial! How many pops did this yield? How many pops do you need? What was the hash oil you used, BHO, QWISO, QWET? Did you smoke/vape any of the oil before making pops?

sog army

you forgot one very important item to make these quickly and efficiently..

https://www.google.com/search?q=can...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

a teaspoon is just super ghetto and slow as fuck .. i can pour out 100 lollipops before my mixture cools to 225..

I use smokeable quality BHO or bubble for my lollis fwiw.. also if using bubble.. make sure and pulse it a few times in a cheap coffee grinder to make it a fine powder.. I also add food coloring at 260 when its warming up.. the boiling of the syrup evenly distributes the color and lets you see what the final shade is before you get to that point.. I also add my bubble or oil at the very beginning to get an even mix..

SOG :)

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice thankyou so much for sharing the whats and hows.

Awesome..!!:laughing:

:biggrin:

Wow very nice... tasty like ?

Thank you! They are very tasty and tastes like a candy cane.

sweet tutorial MassSuperSkunk

Thank you for your kind words!

Nice tutorial! How many pops did this yield? How many pops do you need? What was the hash oil you used, BHO, QWISO, QWET? Did you smoke/vape any of the oil before making pops?

This yields between 24 and 30 lollipops. When I eat just 1 of them, I am completely blasted. Personally, I can't even eat 2 of them. I make my lollipops very strong so that you only need to eat 1. I make jolly ranchers which contain 25% less oil for people who don't smoke as much as me. The oil that I use I make with 99.5% instrument grade Butane and 190 proof grape alcohol as my carrier solvent. I smoke my oil all day long. Thank you for your interest.

you forgot one very important item to make these quickly and efficiently..

https://www.google.com/search?q=can...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

a teaspoon is just super ghetto and slow as fuck .. i can pour out 100 lollipops before my mixture cools to 225..

I use smokeable quality BHO or bubble for my lollis fwiw.. also if using bubble.. make sure and pulse it a few times in a cheap coffee grinder to make it a fine powder.. I also add food coloring at 260 when its warming up.. the boiling of the syrup evenly distributes the color and lets you see what the final shade is before you get to that point.. I also add my bubble or oil at the very beginning to get an even mix..

SOG :)
I will have to check that out. Thank you for your response and ideas.

Very nice thankyou so much for sharing the whats and hows.

You are very welcome! I hope that you make them and eat them often!

Well done .. great tutorial !
You are welcome! Thank you!

nice ,how many pops does this make.thanks

This makes between 24-30 lollipops. I usually make 24 lollipops and use the rest for Jolly Ranchers which are 25% smaller.

Kushed_

I have some ice water hash that I cleaned-up with Everclear & decarbed. I was thnking that .1g/dose, I see yours is just under that.

I have some ice water hash that I cleaned-up with Everclear & decarbed. I was thnking that .1g/dose, I see yours is just under that.
Give it a try and see how it goes! It is hard to judge the amount of oil per lollipop because the oil doesn't mix 100% perfectly. This means that some lollipops will have more oil than other lollipops in the same batch. You can see the oil in the mixture and you can try to get it as evenly mixed as you can. The oil likes to sit on the outer layer close to the sides of the pot so this is where I stir to get the oil mixed more evenly. I hope that you enjoy them. I know I do! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts