What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

tangerine haze day 70 chopped

TheCatsMeow

just a couple quick pictures of the tang haze. i dont see this one online much so i thought people might appreciate it! take care

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MIway

Veteran
puuurdy pics bro! may i ask on the origins of that gal? just curious to know if there are multiple cuts floating or if from seed...?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep...beautiful plant. One of my best smoking experiences to date! This cut smells heavenly!

dank.Frank

G

GOOROO

This is Erawk's cut. He got seeds from soma way back and found this gem.. it is in fact nycdxg13haze. If you don't recall the Greenest Goons grew a bunch of these and found nothing but hairy monsters that wanted to be this cut. haha.

This has the most EXTREME CITRUS flavor of any smoke. Some people do not believe its real. Some people don't even like it. When done right its super stanky and a real head rocker. Done wrong it can be hella piney.

Cut got passed all over via DHK members. Love the Tangerine Haze...can't wait to sample your run with her.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Hell yeah I smoked some awesome tangerine haze out in CO grown by moon* and even was gifted some tangerine haze oil that was the most flavorful dabs I've ever had. Brought it back home and blew everyone's minds.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
gotta re source her,but yes this is some of the tastiest haze around you did her proper CM......

How does a mix of haze and nycd finish in 70? Woulda expected 90-100 ...beautiful sativas you've got homie! Peace

TheCatsMeow

How does a mix of haze and nycd finish in 70? Woulda expected 90-100 ...beautiful sativas you've got homie! Peace

tanghaze could definitely benefit going longer than 70 days. this was actually the first plant i ran of her. getting ready to do a do a full 2k of tang haze and the plan was to take it to it 77days but like hieagle said, something like 85days isnt uncommon for tanghaze

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Nice plant bro. I got some Original Diesel X Tangerine Haze beans. Haven't dropped em yet...Looking at urs, I just might have to;)

OP

G

GOOROO

you can by seeds of the same cross from soma.....erawk got seeds from soma personally I believe and searched hard for this keeper.....

doesn't go by tang haze...thats the monicker given to this elite cutting...