What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Critical+ Fem

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I put my mother plant outdoors and its ready on Sept 20th. Today.
I picked off some bottom flarf and a top cola 5 days ago at first flush.
The C+ is wicked-wicked good done outdoors. Super tasty and alot more potent than my indoors. Same cut too.
The sun really brought out the best in the terpene profile and I am very impressed after smoking a 5 day dried flarffy bud with 0 cure time or flush.
I grew them in FFOF soil and never fed them once. The FFOF took her the whole way.
The leaves are just starting to get light green so it wont take but a week to yellow them out. Im impressed at the quality, but sad I didnt keep a cut to grow next year.
Good thing I got a great 8 week to finish GrandoggyPurps pheno for next years plant.

Johnnyseed

I haven't grew out DinaFem's Critical+ but I have (and currently) grow out the Critical Mass Bilbo Cut which Critical+ was selfed from. It's a great strain with a lot of potential especially for cash cropping, shes a very fast developer and smells great.

Just picked up some, gonna clone it out if its as good as you guy's say

madalasatori

Veteran
I had a purple pheno of this just like in the pics and ot was amongst the best smokes I've had. Very spicey with a very potent narcotic body high. Very rich oily smoke. Gonna buy another pack to find this pheno again, it was markedly different to the other phenos

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
subbed, i loved this plant back in the days for its great yield and short time... like todays gg#4 :D