What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
since i have more threads then i care to at the moment, i thought i would make just one to house everything phillthy ;) i will keep a diary and grow report of everything i flower out in this thread. i will still post threads for testers but i will also include them here. makes it easier on me and easier on anyone who cares to follow.

so without delay this is what's going on in the room now @ 5 weeks....

williams wonder ix1
picture.php

white russian (bigtex)
picture.php

chemd
picture.php

kksc
picture.php

carolina blue
picture.php

a couple just put into flower...
grom
bkgk#3
kksc
chemd
carolina blue

vegging now....
chrome's pink bazooka
chemd
kksc
carolina blue
bubba kush x grape krush (bkgk#1)

in the cloner...
chem4
carolina blue
bkgk#1
ecsd
casey jones

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
williams wonder and chemd have been dusted with williams wonder pollen to produce... freebies!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont think anyone is sick looking at yur thread, you grow some dankie dankie and top top stuff, everyone tune in for this one ;)

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ignore the cot with the bum on it in the corner.....hahahaha

tagged in!

dank.Frank

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
phillthY
Howzit..?? Ill pull out the lazy boy chair and sit it down right here... I will be down for watching this thread fo sho... The two crosses your making for freebies sounds tasty.. bbl to peep some more... peace and puffs..

sackO

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wsup Phillth

Always great to see what your growing. I wish I could keep my room as clean as yours.

Taggged

MARLO

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Whats up Phillthy...ill be taggin along as well. Always a pleasure watching your grows :) Them WillieD beans u made sound like a nice combo.....hopefully i can score some as freebies!

Flying Goat

Hello, Phillthy! The Goatwoman of Mobile salutes you!

Seriously, really looking forward to this thread! I've been salivating over your posts for some time now...

Pulling up a chair!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sick of your threads Phill,are you kidding!! I need a towel to wipr up drool after looking at your pics,plus your garden is always so clean!:thank you: for sharin!!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i never ever get tired of looking at dankness grown by 1 of the better growers who likes all the variety as much as i do
LOOKING KILLER BROTHER

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks chuck! here are a few shots from today which would be week 6.5 of flower.

carolina blue
picture.php

white russian
picture.php

picture.php

preggo williams wonder
picture.php

picture.php

preggo chemd nug
picture.php

RipVanWeed

Hey Phillthy,

Awesome grow, beautiful buds. Organic as well? Wow

I'm a fan/user of your electrical information posts. I'm adding a subpanel and branch circuits for a new growroom. I may have some ?'s for you.

Your flowers are picture perfect.

Much Respect,

Latest posts

Latest posts