What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Cheese, Sweet Tooth & Ak 47

W

weshjo

Wonderful buds and hash!

What's your favorite between the 2 ak47 phenos?

Peace

O.G.#1

You have a very special gal right there, she looks like the Nebu Cherry AK47 pheno, absolutly a stunning and spectacular display of your ak47 and your growing skills!

atullemas

Suaman,

For how long did you veg these plants???

I just received by mail box 20 seeds of Ak-48. I think shoul be similar to ak-47. I was wondering how long should i veg them!!! I as thinking that ak family was very fast flowring like maximum 8 weeks.
Please let me know
cheers

NolBC

holycrapholycrapholycrap.... Those were my exact words to the girlfriend, may your children be born with large genitalia Suaman....

Joe Hawkins

Nice plants man, I have an AK pheno that looks exactly the same, its actually finished at 60 days though, Its extremely sweet smelling, wouldnt say cherry though more fruity and the nuggets are so solid.
I did have other ak phenos that did take a bit longer but thats why they got the chop and were more sativery.

I used to be the biggest 'sensi seeds' whore, but apart from some dissappointing bubblegums from serious seeds, Simon really does make more consistant and higher quality plants as well as being easy to grow and very pest and mould resistant.

Dunno when Im going to start these white russians off, im so keen, they go so welll, but this ak pheno I got now, is the Bizzle!

Stombe

Wow dude! Holy shit, these are some of the best budz & grow iwe ever seen? Are they all from the same grow? Man you have delux genes & techniques.:yoinks:

dyren

Great plants, amazing colors... my favorite buds are black buds without a doubt. I've got a pack of Serious AK47 untouched - excited to see what shows up.

I seem to get the impression that the plagron Green Sensation is some good shit. But I haven't had any luck finding it readily available in the US though.

Cheers