What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Cheese, Sweet Tooth & Ak 47

grynch

think i will let my AK go 90 days those are beutiful. Been takin mine 75-80 days most of the time an they kick ass

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
Did you expect me to look at these pics and not reply in awe?

You have a colorful garden.

Goldenseed

Hey Suaman!!

Those plants are just beautyfull and the Blue Cheese is one of the best BC i have seen yet...wonderfull colours!!

Are the AK phenos you have from a recently purchased pack from serious or are they from older stock? If the AK thats now available produces such nice plants i want to get me a pack:D

You got some serious skillz....keep up the nice show!!

best wishes,GS

J

JeffSpicoli

Holy sheet :yoinks:
Those both loook incredible:bow:
That dark AK47 looks like a keeper for sure!
You got any dry bud shots?

guineapig

Veteran
You have some serious skills.....:bow: :bow:

I don't think i've ever seen a better AK-47 in my entire life......the other strains are unbelievable too....:yoinks: :yoinks:

Please keep posting!!!!!! and also....if you find the time, please abduct me and take me to your garden.....:abduct: :abduct:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

HOLY GODDAMN

That is beautiful...fuckin a.

What's your setup like man, do tell. Also, i would also like to know if that is the current AK or if she's been around a while.

jiggasouza

WHAT!WHAT! Those are some sexy ladies you got there. I wish i could take some strains to 90 days. That AK and Blue Cheese is meeeaaan!

NFR

Amazing pics, you did a fantastic job.

I have a pack of the Blue Cheese waiting it's turn. I'm wishing they were planted now. I'm also growing out a bunch of Sweet Tooth phenos. I'm really looking forward to what I'm going to get.

I've grown out the AK 47 twice now but because of circumstances, I've never been able to go past 8 weeks. Wish I could....those are the nicest AK's I've ever seen.

Latest posts

Latest posts