What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Headbanger

Sour D X Biker

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Killer combo, Karma. Great shot of that last one. That Lucifer/BK line has done some nice work.

What SD did you use?

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey KG welcome back check out my albums for your c99(bx) x biker kush test grow you will find shots in my various bud shots album and testers album.

Peace mike

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
That shit looks so killer!!!!! I have to have it!!!! Hopefully I can get them before the mug shop runs out!! The whole plant shot's are what got me(well besides the last pic). Are we looking at 2 or 3 pheno's in the pics?

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
@frankenstein2 i think 2 i think the one from leaf is all the same plant.

I lost a lot of pic's of these tests, but still got some more for you all to look at, differnt pheno's.

But this strain hangs a lot to the Mom side, most plants show a serius Sour D sominance in smell and flavour.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Happy Roots

Veteran
Allways a very big pleasure to watch you pics Karma..

Puffin some HB (original cut) at same time...this is a endless winner

:tiphat: