What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mandarin Cookies by Ethos Genetics in Coco

Mstr Kush

Just starting week 5

Mandarin Cookies

picture.php

picture.php

Still killing it I see. Great work man. Making me want to give them a shot. I pretty much wrote off the cookies crosses by ethos because I had such a terrible time with the Quattro cookies. These look awesome though. Keep up the good work.

Mstr Kush

Looking very tasty bro. What does it smell like?
There's a few different smells going on, ranging from very cookie dom to orange and one smells slightly chemically, like a synthetic citrus sort of terp. I was lucky enough to get some Mandarin Cookies flower this week off a local grower, so I've got a rough idea of what to expect, there's a very Mandarin dom pheno in there that I'm hoping I've got. It's very complex once smoked and packs one hell of a punch 🤞 the old grandpa scratch is looking promising also, gas and garlic coming off her at the moment

Mstr Kush

Still killing it I see. Great work man. Making me want to give them a shot. I pretty much wrote off the cookies crosses by ethos because I had such a terrible time with the Quattro cookies. These look awesome though. Keep up the good work.

Thanks mate 🙏 I'm really happy with this run so far. I think the real star of the show is probably the Mandarin Sunset side of the cross. I know someone that's had good results from the Snowball and Mandarin Jack, and the Rainmaker seems to have consistent good results. I'd recommend the Harambe, I've grown it out a few times and it's very special, good yields of slightly citrus OG terps, very unique 👌

Mstr Kush

End of week 7, and their first week of flush. I'm going to be flushing these for 3 weeks, till they've done 9 weeks. Judging by the maturity of the plants I think this should be long enough. Some very intense smells coming off them now, they've even terped out the carbon filter a few times

picture.php

SolarPlex

Looking good!

Glad you got everything under control.

Ethos is some quality stuff. I got a cut of Mandarin Sunset. It is my favorite strain.

Mstr Kush

Sorry I've been so busy I haven't had chance to post in a while. I finally chopped down the girls after a heavy 3 week flush, at the end of week 9. Really happy with the results so far, just waiting on the taste test. These have been the most consistent pack of seeds I've ever run, all appear to yield well and there's little difference in structure, but a wide range of terpene/flavonoid profiles

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sshz

I've done a couple full grows with Ethos stuff...i.e. Citral Glue, Zsweet Inzanity, currently growing Member Berry- u can find them on RIU. There stuff is very high quality, you just have to watch out for hermies on some strains.

gmanwho

Veteran
Mstr kush. how did the terp profiles turn out for you?

I see ethos is about to release Mandarin Cookies R2's , as well as another version.

I couldn't have been happier with my 6 from seed that i ran.

I had 4 similar shorter structures. 3 smelled like citrus an dough, with this soft smooth/cream smell. the 4th, at this point is the keeper of the 4. the Terp profile on the 4th is so strong. it smells like Citrus cleaner and fresh vinyl roll out flooring. intense. fresh resin will stink for hours on your hands and nose if get to close. One of the most intense smelling plants i may have ran to date.

the last 2 phenos grew way bigger. one of those is a suppper supper fast grower an stretcher. the 2 larger phenos i found to be more of a racey stone. the keeper of the bigger 2 smells similar to my smaller structered keeper.

i was thinking the keeper of the bigger phenos a perfect candidate to put 2-3 clones in the sames size container as one would normally run, an flip early. with that cut, on average i could probably cut my veg time in half.

i kept all 6 cuts. running a side by side now with my 1st an 2nd choice of the smaller 4 phenos.

i have 2, maybe 3, more packs in the fridge.

thanks for sharing. theres not much out there on hte mandarin cookies other then quick IG posts. been thinking of starting a thread myself.....

bwell

Mstr Kush

why would you ever flush for 3 weeks in coco?!?! thats crazy

Because Coco holds onto potassium and other elements. And as you flush, a plant will release toxins into the Coco, which need to be flushed too. I like clean smoke. Why wouldn't you flush for three weeks is the question you should be asking. Each to their own!

Latest posts

Latest posts