What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Doobies' All Black Grow 2018

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
RSC genentics Howard the Monk F2

RSC genentics Howard the Monk F2

Again, so sorry fro the lack of updates, life's been busy is all I can say. I'll make it up to you from here forward. Macro mania continues, thanks everyone for your complements above. Here is Red Scare genetics Howard the Monk F2s putting on the resins...peace....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Smoking good weed makes me smile, happy :)
Looking at your pics makes me smile, happy :)

Again, outstanding pics DD :woohoo:

P :smoke:

brock1

Nice plant's. Here's a little black auto I breed & grow outdoor.

Attachments

• 20180928_122851.jpg
    20180928_122851.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 9

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
CSI Mendo Purp F2s

CSI Mendo Purp F2s

These are some of the blackest in the grow, CSI Mendo Purp F2s. More soon...

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DD. Please repeat - how long have they been flowering?
Beautiful pics :)
Paddi many thanks for asking, this Mendo Purp was a reveg, I cannot tell you how long as I did not keep track. About April she was just starting to flower when I put her out to the grow. She started reveging then about July..same thing with the Blue Mint when I get her pics up. Blue Mint a keeper Sir, wonderful mint smell, very resin covered, pics soon Brother...
Blue Mint a month ago..sneek peak..
picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That mendo purps is wild looking! Have the nights been cold there to trigger more purple color? That would be cool if the pink pistils would dry with the pink color. Notice any pink after drying?

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mountain High Seed Blue Mint

Mountain High Seed Blue Mint

@Paddi @fjällhöga guys the Blue Mint is a resin magnet, she's covered. I'm shooting pics like mad I'll have many grow pics for you someday, I'm just swamped and don't get as much done every day as I used to..Blue Mint DD

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Wow DD, that girls is coated!!

Phenomenal pics, you continue to set the standard....

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
CSI Humboldt BX1

CSI Humboldt BX1

Thank you Dawn Patrol for hanging with me, this CSI Humboldt Mendo Purps BX1..enjoy..DD
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

4532ad21447ffb388b0374fe892034ab_1894877.jpg

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wonderful trichome shots! Intriguing color on those stalked trichomes! Got any zoomed out ones to compare? Thanks for sharing! :smoke:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks DD.
Lots of pics here for pic of the month….oh,no, that thread has gone

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unknown Prophets Sweet Tarts ...Sweet Tarts= Durban Poison x OJ Tahoe..a couple hundred macros still to go but I'll switch to some flower shots soon for ya...