What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SFV OG Kush

yeah, my clone king instructions say use only plain water with no nutes for at least 3-5 days and then if desired start very low doses after that

hasnt failed me yet

LostTribe

Premium user
Here's my girl at 41 days of flowering still a ways to go but I never take her as long as others say normally 60 or so still a few light hairs and starting to go on the trichomes....

picture.php

2ppl

Good job Lost Tribe, she is stacking nice!!!! I cut my sfv down at day 59 and i lost the pine smell. The pine smell started to come in at week 8. I chop it a little early and paid the price. The smoke was weak and no smell. I stopped growing the sfv, it's a hard grow for me. My buddy grew out the clones I gave him and his plants grew twice as fast as mine. Gonna stick with the gg4 and gsc.

LostTribe

Premium user
Good job Lost Tribe, she is stacking nice!!!! I cut my sfv down at day 59 and i lost the pine smell. The pine smell started to come in at week 8. I chop it a little early and paid the price. The smoke was weak and no smell. I stopped growing the sfv, it's a hard grow for me. My buddy grew out the clones I gave him and his plants grew twice as fast as mine. Gonna stick with the gg4 and gsc.

This shit wreaks of lemon pinesol cleaner and smokes like burnt matches pretty strong but she is not the easiest to grow as you can see with the lighter leaf color and yellowing attributed to a K deficiency.

LostTribe

Premium user

This shit wreaks of lemon pinesol cleaner and smokes like burnt matches pretty strong but she is not the easiest to grow as you can see with the lighter leaf color and yellowing attributed to a K deficiency. Progressing nicely now about a week later.

DJXX

Veteran
Sweet SFV pics there Losttribe.....wish i had her...i love SFV more than any other OG...my all time fav...DJXX

2ppl

That is a Swiss time piece, dialed in! Sick bro! That's the reason why I tried growing the sfv. I saw those nugs at my buddies room and thought I could replicate the grow...hahha I wasn't even close. Major props!!!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
thanks everyone, got to love OG's :)

Gotta respect that mang what ya pull??? If ya don't mind me askin??? last time my oGs looked like that I hit 2+ and u crushed it a bit better I think... Can we get some details???? What ya feedem ??? 6/9 n some secrets???? Cap full of botanicare????? the ability to get ya sfv or any og like that takes dedications n simplicity... More along the lines of what not to do .... Props bro...got both moms in as fillers they old and I'm not expecting much but I got some trays rootin now.... Hopefully have some new oG pics in a couple months that can kinda compete.......

Send me a sack..... Lol