What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic soil multiple strain plant party

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Hey 3rd them floji are looking great, I was lucky enough to get some of them floji from Xekki too. I am running some of his Gorilla Grape x Goji now. The PP f2's look good too, glad to see you are showing them off. I just joined over here, but you know me as growman on Skunk.

:D :D What's up man? good to see you here. Xekki got a good one in this cross and very kind of him to get them out. GG X Goji? That should be pretty lip smacking flavorful.

Sadly i found some male flowers buried deep inside some of the lower buds. Luckily i only found a few and only on the lower branches. I doubt i will breed with her, but if no other ones show up i might do another round with a smaller version to double check on any intersex issues.

Might be me. I will have to check out the room for light leaks. No one else besides the PP is showing anything and both PP have shown intersex.

thanks for looking in. :D

NEUSA

Oh no that sucks 3rd! I have grown out a few and a have seen a few grows but no herms on any of them. Hope you get it figured out! I had a plant (not a PP) go herm on me last grow, it was just one in the back corner of the room and the rest of my plants were fine. After I harvested I checked the room and there was a small light leak that only effected the nearest plant. I fixed it and haven't had any problems since.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Oh no that sucks 3rd! I have grown out a few and a have seen a few grows but no herms on any of them. Hope you get it figured out! I had a plant (not a PP) go herm on me last grow, it was just one in the back corner of the room and the rest of my plants were fine. After I harvested I checked the room and there was a small light leak that only effected the nearest plant. I fixed it and haven't had any problems since.

I'll be doing more light checks. With the seasons changing the angle of light does to and i know i found light leaks in my old grow during spring, but never any other time of the year. I'll be vigilant. I'm not overly concerned and i will be running her again to check and see if this is an isolated occurrence or something else. Thanks dude

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
some updates.

Tom Hill Haze F2 from the beginning of the thread.

picture.php

VR X (NL5/H) #3 male. Looking good. :)

picture.php

Floji #5 day 46 flowering

picture.php

Floji #2 day 46 flowering

picture.php

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
That tom hill haze looks like its gonna be fire. Same with the floji I gotta grab some of these next time I order.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
That tom hill haze looks like its gonna be fire. Same with the floji I gotta grab some of these next time I order.

thanks MS. :D Even the early samples i have taken from the Floji have been nice and potent with full flavor. Should be something quite nice after a proper dry and cure of a few weeks. First time running them, but #2 should be done by 56-63 days.

THH is coming along and looking good. Her smells are changing from mostly strong citrus/lemon to having another layer of musk showing up. At week 5 now and probably 5-8 more weeks to go. :D

Speaking of Floji.
#5 at day 49

picture.php

Here is #2 at day 49

picture.php

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

NEUSA

Great looking flowers 3rd. Won't be long now and you will be enjoying the fruits of your labor!

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Looking great!! i really need to start growing organically.

I was fortunate to have started off with organics, but i still didn't know anything about the entire web of life that supports and is supported by the plants until much later.

Now i feel that environmentally i have minimized my impact, my inputs are almost all local and should be by mid year, and my herb has richer and more complex smells and flavors and a kinder and very smooth hightype. If feedback from others counts, then apparently i am not alone in my observations on the immense increase in quality from growing the way i do now compared to using even bottled organics.

You will thank yourself when you reach such a point Kiloz. :) It's less expensive (can be done almost for free except for electricity), allows you more time to spend on observing the plants, and you know precisely what has gone into the plants. No guess work. If i can be of any help let me know. :dance013:

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Floji #2 at chop day 61 of 11/13. First time running her, but from what i have dug up she seems Goji dominant leaning towards the pinesol pheno. Yields are modest, but i'll know more after drying.

I could see her going another 7-10 days perhaps, but the trichomes and initial samples tell me now seems good. She is staying for now, but will require finetuning her veg time. With 11/13 she still stretched with training, so i could imagine under 12/12 that might be more exaggerated.

More seeds of this line left to pop and i think these few have been good examples for the line.

:tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php