What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dynasty Seeds Gear

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Huckleberry Kush v3 Grow Impressions
2016 stock reg
picture.php

I must say that I will grow out the other half of this pack because she was a joy to grow.
She was cut on day 75 with long white trichomes under the loop I inventoried her buds from head to toe. I did find rare amber here and there.

picture.php

I will call her an easy grow for sure. I can think of one thing that was a concern was a slight clawing of some fan leaves that I noticed in late veg .This is something that I try to personal avoid but she was just so dam healthy that I still consider her an easy grow. I find clawing a bit irritating but it only hit a little and not throughout plant. It never progressed. Other than that she was smooth sailing.
picture.php

I want to mention her structure being more of a totem pole that is heavy stocked with massive fan leaves that were never trimmed or cut. A very rugged and durable frame with a dense as a hockey puck cola and buds that ended up needing support because of me pulling her out of the tent for inspections.
She blessed me in the end with pretty purple leaves that I would imagine in the colder weather would have been more dramatic.
As I started to trim her down I was hit hard with the smell of deep Sour Musk that is surrounded in vanilla and she was icky sticky on hands and utensils. Before we cut her she had a lingering of soft fresh berry in the air.

picture.php

So she was the toughest of the plants to trim but was rewarded with super solid diamond incrusted buds. Some of the lower level buds I would shit can into the make hash bin.so I would trim her lower level more on a do over.
So to sum it up Huckleberry v3 was an extremely resinous, frosty brick shithouse of a plant that would make a great first grow or next grow.
picture.php

Professor P and Guys
Thanks

ph

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Thanks for sharing this here Ph :tiphat:, think it was your original review in your thread that made me buy a couple packs......your feedback on what you grow is always spot on.....very detailed. A great asset to this community for sure.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Thanks for sharing this here Ph :tiphat:, think it was your original review in your thread that made me buy a couple packs......your feedback on what you grow is always spot on.....very detailed. A great asset to this community for sure.

Thanks Brother.....Your lady is a beauty 4sure.....:dance013:Im thoroughly impressed :tiphat:

Match
picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i grew the blue heron and some of the f2's i made
was very short stocky with little to no stretch, very indica
some very frosty phenos, some floral phenos as well, ROSEY actually

U

useless.gardens

im up in this thread !

got a pheno of mt hood huckle (2010-11 drop) in flower now.
from 4 females this one made it to the keeper tent by the grace of mis-labels.

super dense crusty pheno. little stretch.
she's not ready for photos.

& cracked a few caramel coughs got 3 in veg now.
also so small they boring.

here's one of my fav from prof P .... caramel candy kush.
2 packs in the stash. really want to find something awesome in cck.

straight frosty headies :

picture.php

D3pthCharg3

4 out of 13 were female megafauna . Odd , everything dysnsty so far has been 95 percent female , with exception of megafauna and salmon river . I set females aside and worked with males first . All were so stocky indica ( to my surprise ) except for 2 with extreme sativa influenced leaves . One was a bean pole on had awesome structure so I went with him .

So to answer , my megafauna females just went into flower . The crosses I made , the Michigan sunshine x mega fauna. And blackhole x megafauna , are 5-6 weeks into flower . Every pheno of both crosses is so impressive . Gritty bitter lime peel is underlying in every pheno of both crosses . Velvet blanket of frost . Massive yielding ( not done but so many bud sites ) . The black hole crosses are leaning towards sour strawberry mango starburst ( lime peel finish) along with one random pheno ( all of I've seen so far ) looks like it's gonna be a 12-14 week strain , possibly some of the Tibet qualities of the black hole coming out ? Or Kali Snapple ? , just started swelling buds at week 5 so vague flavor but pineapple mango. and the sunshine 3 crosses are lime peel skunk / Chem . The mega fauna completely removed the sweetness from the sunshine and is such interesting skunky funk , along with smells I've never smelled , so cannot describe . D3pthchsrg3 may chime in , he's much more of a poet than I and he ran a seed of it as well .

I'm hoping with the Megas in flower now I can see what traits they are responsible for .

I would have to say that one seed I ran was a keeper for sure. Damn, I didn't clone it. Such a foolish move...as she was a real gem in all depts. Like DLL said, velvet frost, like seems to be common on Dynasty plants. The perfect hybrid in my opinion, coming in about 11 weeks. It's real high point was its smell/taste. I'm an aquarium guy, so the best I can relate this smell to is the smell of an old freshwater filter about to be changed. Not rot, but the funky algae, fish, lake-like smell. That combined with the sour, lime zest, yeasty baby piss of the Sunshine 3 MI Cup Cut...holy crapola, it was heavenly. One for those who quest for unique flavors outside the realm of common, and even sometimes dank, cannabis. Dare I say I liked it more than her mama??!!?? Special stuff indeed; I hope you are blessed with something like this in your upcoming run DLL. It was one of my favorite seed pops ever, no kidding. Thanks again for the beans to try, I know of a moon soon to be full..

..and yeah, Dynasty has never let me down either. I may do some Solioqueen or Des*Tar bx soon too.

smile

Blue Magoo Seeds

Blue Magoo Seeds

Does anyone know where to find Blue Magoo seeds? Been looking around and they seem to be sold out everywhere.

Thanks!

U

useless.gardens

^^^So nice. May I ask what was the smell/taste like on that line was like to you?

sweet & hashy. didnt detect much mrs universe in this pheno. from 3 seeds, only 1 female.

i wasnt super impressed with the smoke; however , my clients loved it.

one of my caramel cough (shortest one) caught my eye. from three , 2 are either males or just tall hazey expressions.

here's a nug pic of my selected mt. hood :

here's a nug pic of the lovin cup above:

M

marygrace

Winter run ...

Blue magoo Bx2

picture.php

picture.php

I have grown different genetics of Dynasty , in each I have found exceptional plants .

picture.php

Always a great work , Professor P !

green-genes77

Veteran
Ms. Universe at 1 week after the flip

Ms. Universe at 1 week after the flip

These are plants of my own MU x MU cross. Nice, consistent structure on these but the are starting to differentiate a bit already in terms of stem smell and initial flower set. Will update as these move along which, if history is any indication, should happen rather fast.

#1-Smells like pineapple. More reminiscent of the Space Queen side of things early on. So far expressing more of the father's side, which was a nice specimen of Phenotype #3 as described on Dynasty's site: Pheno #3 (10%) has the most stretch and longest bloom time.. Although she is more rare, I have grown her and love her! She grows foxtails/dreadlocks towards mid/late bloom… Expect smells and flavors ranging from cherry/pineapple/haze/vanilla.. 2x stretch

picture.php
picture.php

#2-More of a dank/overripe fruit aroma here. More Dess*Tar coming through early on. So far more reminiscent of the mother plant, which was a fine example of Phenotype #2 as described on Dynasty's site: Pheno #2 (30%) by far the sweetest pheno, she expresses more cherry/berry than the others. slightly more indica with this pheno, but still sativa dom.. 1.5x stretch

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts