What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here! ...Part II

S

Slip Kid

No but seriously!! I've been cutting these all morning and my eyelashes are stuck together.I only pulled the biggest fan leaves and anything that might have a bug.I've been hanging everything in this cold room for 7-10 days then into a more normal, warmer/drier spot then trimming the chuff.These Sour BX's came out big.They have a funky sour d meets grape soda kind of stink, I like it!:)
picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
HAHAHAH WOW SLIP! Those flowers look epic man!

Are u not on slab in the shack? Next time I do a serious build, the dream room build, I'm gunna build up a subfloor and use grates. This will allow run off, dead leaves, dust, whatever, to fall below the grate. The "catch pan" below will be on a pitch, allowing it to drain.

S

Slip Kid

Yeah it's a on a slab with a wood/crappy particle board floor.The flower room has a birchwood floor, somebody had some extra fancy wood and put in a floor for me a while back but the concrete slab is concrete and whatever they could throw in to fill it like old brick chunks, concrete block pieces, rocks whatever was around in "the old days" when you could still have a girl rollerskate your food out to your car...:tiphat:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
haha. well if the pond liner worked so well for ya for that long i guess just keep rolling with it!

and damn brother, birch floors.. high falutin over there!

Tyga

Veteran
Anybody wanna link me to a spot where I can grab a decent BHO vac purge set up? Not trying to spend crazy money but not trying to get a piece of crap either... about to do my first run and I feel that vacuume purge is a must!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ CHemDog: Damn man those girls are stacking. The GSC x G13/widow is gonna be some dank flower. Me personally I'd much rather smoke a outcross that helps pack some much need potency then GSC by itself. The other ladies are looking dank as Fuck man. You plan on running any of the gsc x g13/W for bho?

@ SlipKid: those calyx look marble size man. Them Colas are stacked!!! Def would love to,hear dry weight on one of those Colas. Loving the flowers man!

Looking good up in here CDM, NEg and slip

Hey slip ... My fault on that Neg rep ..... on my phone and my big fingers hit the no when I was aiming for "yes" .... Weak ....... But those bx's are SERIOUS!

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Just ignore the troll, fellas. No reason to let this thread go to shit just because some sad sack loser can't take a hint. Making a private thread would mean he wins. Funk that.

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Ok Enough
Alone back off and stop threatening to disrupt threads or I will ban you

OP

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Ya nice NEG.. I have a pack of those in the fridge, been watching urs to see if I'm gunna pop them. To early for smells?

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ CHemDog: the CherryjuanaF2? During the 3Rd week of flower smells come out but durimg week 5 it gets strong and sharp cherry fragrances. Resin is real nice and reichs are changing to what I wanna say megenta color. I do have one that,smells like a fresh bag,of salted chips. Odd as Fuck but looks super stellar but im,guessing the Terepene profile of that,is coming from,the Herijuana side.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
I noticed some dicker company took the idea to use Tomhillhaze as a breeding stock for there whole line up... .. . Wtf. Now I gotta make sure I work this Tomhillhazef2 outcross super dank. Gotta sort threw the F2s when there ready and see what's goodie in there. Im wondering how she will test via KYG labs since the hammerhead was tested at 19% THC. Looks like I'll be on the hunt for a solid male... Maybe even from some of the NL#5H IX beans (if the blessings there). Enough of my rant im stoned