Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > Fess up! how many of you old farts need a nap?

Thread Title Search
Fess up! how many of you old farts need a nap? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-10-2017, 07:58 AM #371
TerraPretaGrown

TerraPretaGrown is just really niceTerraPretaGrown is just really niceTerraPretaGrown is just really niceTerraPretaGrown is just really niceTerraPretaGrown is just really niceTerraPretaGrown is just really niceTerraPretaGrown is just really niceTerraPretaGrown is just really niceTerraPretaGrown is just really nice
Naps are awesome!! 30 min snooze is always great!
TerraPretaGrown is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2017, 10:43 PM #372
noyd666

ahhh best nap fer years, almost went to sleep.

Old 02-11-2017, 06:36 AM #373
huligun
Professor Organic Psychology

huligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant futurehuligun has a brilliant future
I am not old, not like a good many that frequent this site, but I love a nice nap after a 18 holes of golf and three Heinekens

Old 02-11-2017, 07:05 AM #374
noyd666

give me 18 Heinekens n three holes.

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-11-2017, 09:21 AM #375
Cvh

Cvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud ofCvh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by noyd666 View Post
give me 18 Heinekens n three holes.
Lol, +1
Cvh is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-11-2017, 02:18 PM #376
starke

starke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to all
Someone say nap? I'm in. Just about every day for maybe and hour. Amazing what a power nap can do.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

Current Grows: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....343153&page=38 Page 38 forward

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Grow
starke is offline Quote

Old 02-11-2017, 04:33 PM #377
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Thumbs up

nope, no nap today. but i AM hitting the bed for about 6 hours of sleep after a grave yard... bye bye...

Old 07-29-2017, 01:46 AM #378
originalOutkast

originalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to alloriginalOutkast is a name known to all
I love a good nap!!!
originalOutkast is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2017, 08:33 PM #379
NBE One !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraPretaGrown View Post
Naps are awesome!! 30 min snooze is always great!

Siesta siesta !

Old 10-24-2017, 12:31 AM #380
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
I have to say, naps are a wonderful thing.... can’t get away with them that often, but they are to be treasured.

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: seedsman Power Africa- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355286

Current: seedsman Girl Scout crack- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355287

Curing: csg strawberries and cream x chemdog haze-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352111
mr.brunch is offline Quote